Poll: sith marauder vs sith juggernaut PVP

Deleted

sith marauder vs sith juggernaut PVP

Rolling a sith warrior but undecided on my AC, iv read some on both, I will be doing PVP, are juggernauts good in pvp i know they are like the arms warrior and the marauder is like the furry warr,

levelling with a m8 hes going with a sith inquisitor sorcerer,

so. for pvp. juggernaut or marauder ?
    Last edited by mmoc50cda6f559; 2011-12-12 at 07:13 PM.

marauder is better at killing people with its mortal strike, its cheat death mechanic, and its overall higher dps and tricks up its sleeve like predation and bloodthirst.

juggernaut is better at huttball with its guardian leap style ability and guard.

i'd personally go w/ marauder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutlab1991 View Post
    marauder is better at killing people with its mortal strike, its cheat death mechanic, and its overall higher dps and tricks up its sleeve like predation and bloodthirst.

juggernaut is better at huttball with its guardian leap style ability and guard.

i'd personally go w/ marauder.
    Didn't they remove their mortal strike aka crippling throw?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have the same dilemma, thinking of sentinel or guardian. I think i will go with sentinel myself.

The doubts i have is that you can tank in pvp and i am not sure if it will be a disadvantage not to have the extra tanking skills.

But i don't know a lot about the classes, so i really want to hear other peoples views.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    i have the same dilemma, thinking of sentinel or guardian. I think i will go with sentinel myself.

The doubts i have is that you can tank in pvp and i am not sure if it will be a disadvantage not to have the extra tanking skills.

But i don't know a lot about the classes, so i really want to hear other peoples views.
    exactly why i made this thread,
    Im sitting on vent talking with m8s. all saying what they are going roll.. and i'm so undecided now ;/

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The combat sentinel tree seems really nice.

Here are the diffrent abilitys they get from the classes

http://www.torhead.com/abilities/lev...0/advclass/500
    http://www.torhead.com/abilities/lev...5/advclass/501