10+ Year Old Account

Streaming now and am here to answer any questions about D3!

I'm not very knowledgeable about the lore but I can answer most class questions and even show you if I can.

twitch.tv/synepicloa
    Come stop by and see if you like what you see! If we are not online stop by our youtube channel to see highlights and funny moments from our streaming. Any feedback is more then welcome and we love it when you guys are talkative so chat it up!

Haha, you're friend who was mystified by disabling Direct Sound in vent and why he needed to turn his mic down was too much for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha yea that was an annoying Xsplit thing though :/
    Come stop by and see if you like what you see! If we are not online stop by our youtube channel to see highlights and funny moments from our streaming. Any feedback is more then welcome and we love it when you guys are talkative so chat it up!

Watching in the background as I cook dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately the servers are freaking down again....

---------- Post added 2011-12-12 at 11:56 PM ----------

And.....servers are down again!

---------- Post added 2011-12-13 at 12:39 AM ----------

Streaming some HoN and rocking out to ska for now but I might play some D3 later tonight.