Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The most legendary Legendary!

So, thread's pretty simple: What is, in your honest opinion the most legendary Legendary weapon in WoW. In my opinion Frostmourne(although not obtainable) has been hyped pretty much, since Arthas is one of the most popular characters in WoW lore, his weapon is one of the most beloved.
    Imho it's the Ashbringer. A weapon with a true history behind it. Cleansed from the darkness within, the Gem that formed the Ashbringer was brought to a state of true and purest Light. While passing by the hand of father to son, witnessing acts of treason and treachery and ultimately being the weapon that shattered the dreaded Frostmourne, Ashbringer has to be the most legendary Legendary!
    So tell me forum, which one is in your opinion? (obtainable ones can be of course chosen)
    ./discuss

Probably Thunderfury. It was very unique looking from it's style bc it was sooooo huge

Well, being a hunter on a realm with so few people running old raids.... I'd say the bow from the sunwell raid... I've only done that raid twice, and I'm almost certain that only one or two people (if that) have gotten on my server..
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

AW YEAH!!!

Thunderfury probably, very recognised item model, it's one hander that is bigger than most two handers, very legendary!
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Sword... Of... A... Thousand... Truths...
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenfield View Post
    Sword... Of... A... Thousand... Truths...
    This is so legen... wait for it ... DARY !

Since only one person in WoW history ever got this, this has to be the most legendary.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=17782

As for weapons I would say Thunderfury.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post

AW YEAH!!!

Thunderfury probably, very recognised item model, it's one hander that is bigger than most two handers, very legendary!
    Snipped the pic out, but, man, I seriously laughed out loud. Thanks, I really needed a good laugh today.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

AW YEAH!!!

if we have all of those legendaries it should allow us to combine them into that =(
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

I say warglaives because there's actual lore behind it. IMO the skull of guldan should also have been legendary. Vashj's bow probably should have been as well. I hate how legendaries arent actually legendary now. sunwell/ulduar/icc/firelands/ds - wtf are those, they come out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasse View Post
    I say warglaives because there's actual lore behind it. IMO the skull of guldan should also have been legendary. Vashj's bow probably should have been as well. I hate how legendaries arent actually legendary now. sunwell/ulduar/icc/firelands/ds - wtf are those, they come out of nowhere.
    The new legendaries are powerful artifacts wielded by heroes who are on par with figures such as Illidan and Vashj, however, similar to how a mother comprehends their ever-growing child as an infant, players see their characters as the level 10 scrubs they used to be

I'd be voting for Dragonwrath due to how its story-flow was designed. After, that Atiesh holds the second-place, other than that how legendaries so far have been handled were not really legendary at all, and Tiriosh & Goraad loses the epicness due to how they are rewarded to some backstabbing petty thieves, other than that the methods of obtaining it with its storyline is very well put as well.

Oh and the lore behind glaives is so great and rich that it does not really extend beyond 2 lines...

10+ Year Old Account
    AW YEAH!!!

You, sir, win at the internet.

Wtf guys really?

ok I'll do it

The ashbringer....

10+ Year Old Account
    i would say anyone with both glaives, they are just so nice even now when you see someone with both of them

Quote Originally Posted by Aurainsoph View Post
    Wtf guys really?

ok I'll do it

The ashbringer....
    The Cashbringer
    The Hashbringer
    The Mashbringer
    The Rashbringer... Etc...
    Last edited by Ascius; 2011-12-12 at 08:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    This is so legen... wait for it ... DARY !
    /highfive

I just started watching that show. So good!

Thunderfury or Warglaives. Certainly not Dragonwrath, everyone and their mom has one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashbringer from Naxx 40, because it was the hardest legendary to get in Vanilla, and no longer available. Also, the corrupted version of it whispered to the player.

But my first answer upon seeing the title (which didn't specify weapon) would have been the AQ legendary mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevegasm View Post
    Ashbringer from Naxx 40, because it was the hardest legendary to get in Vanilla, and no longer available. Also, the corrupted version of it whispered to the player.

But my first answer upon seeing the title (which didn't specify weapon) would have been the AQ legendary mount.

Um... the only Ashbringer you could get was the Corrupted one, you could not get the Legndary that Tirion has, since he has it.

You could however see a cool scene in the Scarlet Monastary Citadel with it