Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by yomatta View Post
    Thanks man, Ya these were the basics of what I remember as well (I didn't get into the PVP gearing and what not on my 2 beta weekends, mainly focused on questing). After watching some other streams and in general how it appears the pvp gear is obtained I'm pretty excited. It reminds me very much of how you got gear back in Vanilla WoW (a system I actually enjoyed). Looking forward to rolling my BH in full Battlemaster and having people acknowledge "Yea, he put time into that."
    I so miss that feeling, seeing someone in gear I wanted and knowing that they had to actually put time into it instead of logging in for their 5 wins a week and collecting epix

hut ball is crazy fun when both teams play decently

I want rated huttball with legit teams for special titles or mounts!! A rating system+huttball is epic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nogard64 View Post
    I also loved the old AV, when the battles would last for hours even nights, both sides would end up summoning our Tree GODS and our ICE gods on the other team, I love the back and forth and I love the camaraderie...I'm hoping for some type of epic battles in SWTOR. And not just battles but a WAR, where both sides fight back and forth, winning single little battles and skirmishes but not the war.
    Ya I loved the old AV. They did need to shorten how long they last. Yet instead of taking out a few NPCs they took out almost all of them and thus its not just a race to see who can zerg the other factions boss first. I miss the oldschool AV large battles though where you had a front and it moved, much like the old South Shore vs. Terran Mill battles would go. WoW is now just a shadow of its former self.

I'm with ya on the battles vs war thing too. That was the issue with WoW, the War in WarCraft was exclusive to WC1-WC3. WoW should be renamed WoCW, or World of Confined WarCraft. or WoWIABC - worl dof War-In-A-Box Craft.

I really hope Bioware gives us options for largescale PvP. It sounds like their planet-based world pvp might be that. I can only hope they keep this as a focus, and not something they improve 1 time for ever 20 raid and/ore PvE improvements like Blizzard did with WoW.