Deleted

So Totally confused about this

Ok so last night we Started on Ultraxion, With me (Lock), rogue and the dk being roughly in the top 3.
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-99ximwqbung2g0ag/

So tonight we carry try again. But There seems to be a unifrom dps decrease of about 4k.
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-dmus0udq8dz27hv4/

Ok here are some details that affect the analysis.
    Dps wise only the lock, rogue and dk were there for both fights.
    The others are pugs (low population server)
    On the first log we had a paladin, the second we had a warrior.

I just cannot work out why there is such a big difference.
    I know personally that i didnt do anything different at all, Its a stand and nuke fight so there are no mysterious factors.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Your healers aren't keeping them alive. You have players dying from twilight instability early in the fight in every parse, but only a small handful of those can be accounted for by Heroic Will fail damage ticks. DPS that is dead does zero dps. Combine that with the fact that I see no raid food, flasks, and very few potions... it's not good. You need to pre-pot, AND pot during timewarp for this fight. You're leaving a lot of DPS on the table from these two things.

Deleted
    paladin 3% damg buff from aura + blessing of might for rogue/dk + concentration aura to reduce effect of the aoe pushing back your spells +mp5 from might
    vs
    warior with battle shout which was already covered by dk's horn.

there is your loss of dps. raid buff changes assuming the pallies buffs were not covered somewhere else ,

arcane mage for 3% damg buff

melle shamy/tank dk/trueshot aura hunter for attack power buff

caster shamy totem for pushback reduction.
    shammy totem for mp5 from might buff.

so if those are all covred then it was simply rng