Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I fuckin miss having Riggins lose it on kills.

Duality man those were the days.

n/m found answer
    Last edited by thehordemage; 2011-12-14 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    But I have to say props dude. You did pretty awesome dmg considering.

Well thank you, I try my best sometimes. My guild is pretty bad at times, and being on a dead server not much I can do about it, unless I feel like saying good bye to my home of 6-7 years, loss alot of my gold/items, and possibely having to pay 20-100 euro's depending on how many alts I want with me.... Yes it sucks, why and prolly the biggest reason for me to dislike wow atm.

Did i saw this guy use claw in his rotation ?
    I read somewhere that their periods attract bears. ... You hear that, Ed? BEARS! Now you are putting the whole station in jeopardy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Well that's just sad. Feral doing more dps on a boss where shredding is impossible than a Balance druid with dark intent ... oh wait, lock is giving DI to the resto shaman (WHY, OH GOD WHY? Tell him he gets a bigger uptime from putting it on a SP, Balance druid or resto druid than a freaking shaman. and will in overall result it better personal dps).
    Still pretty sad considering ferals cannot shred. Just shows that Balance is a shit spec to play atm.

But I have to say props dude. You did pretty awesome dmg considering.
    Or maybe it was a bad balance Druid. I don't have issues staying on top damage meters.*
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    Meganecro...