Unofficial Oceanic PVP Server Thread - The Swiftsure

Greetings!
    On behalf of the Oceanic Daisy Chain, I'd like to inform you all that the (un)official Oceanic PvP server for SWTOR has been chosen to be The Swiftsure (US West).
    As you may be aware, the Oceanic region has been excluded from the official launch of SWTOR. That has not stopped us from building a sizeable and well organised community. Purely from the guilds signed up for the Official Pre-launch Guild Program, Oceanic PvP numbers stand at:
    Republic = 751
    Sith = 1210
    Total registered TOR GHQ Accounts = 1961
    Obviously, these numbers are only going inscrease.
    So consider this a call to arms to all Oceanic players/guilds. We ask that even if your guild has been allocated to another server for deployment, that you reconsider and join us on The Swiftsure, what is likely to be one of the best communities in the game.
    If you'd like more information on the server decision or the Oceanic Daisy Chain Initiative, please take a look at these links:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oceanic-P … 01?sk=info
    https://twitter.com/OceanicPvP
    http://www.remnantsgaming.com/daisychain
    Regards,
    Magmaros

Swiftsure seems like it's going to be a big server.

Prepare for 10 hour queues. (or are they duplicating?)

I'll see you there tonight, with all the crazies from Dark Disciples.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    US West PvP is not one of the more popular server options. I fully expect Swiftsure to be a large, successful server based on what we've learned today, but I think speculation about huge queues is just that, speculation. Especially given how well the beta weekends seemed to go as a test run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swiftsure FTW!!!!

Queues Smhues. Great server trumps all.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep Respected and Despised will be located here as well ^_^

Yay community!

Deleted
    Am I the only one who finds these threads stupid? You cant pick an unofficial PVP server and expect everyone to join it, its just going to get full and you will sit in queues every login for months ahead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    Am I the only one who finds these threads stupid? You cant pick an unofficial PVP server and expect everyone to join it, its just going to get full and you will sit in queues every login for months ahead.
    Solution to that is incoming.

15+ Year Old Account

[Compilation] Unofficial "Official Servers for regions and languages

If your server is one of the "unofficial" servers where people from various regions, languages, playstyles, etc. are congregating, please make a post here. Several of you have made fantastic posts about the unofficial status of your realm that I will move into this thread. If you know of another server where people from specific regions are all gathering please post it. Attempt to keep discussion at a minimum.