Easy Warzone Credits Trick!

So in most all MMO's there are always ways to turn one form of currency into another (Honor > badges > Gear > Gold etc) I found a surprisingly good money maker during this last weekend of testing. Hopefully it isn't unintended because it's a great way to amass a sizable fortune starting at level 10. In one beta weekend I made well over 100k credits pvp'ing from 10-20

What do you think, too good to be true or inconsequential? I posted it on the bug forums but haven't heard back from them yet.

Ban evading is bad, mmkay? - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-12-12 at 11:13 PM.

See this -

That was closed and he got banned for a reason. You really want people to view your stuff eh?
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-12-12 at 11:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually thought the video was well-made but this continuous "spam" just gives you guys serious bad rep; which is a shame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Great the game is not even out and exploiter are already finding crap to abuse and cheat.. I hate you..

Also seriously call stuff by their own name, thats no "trick", thats an exploit.
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2011-12-12 at 11:06 PM.

Worked hard on it, It's just a guide. Dunno why you hate me so much for posting it. Don't have to watch it if your not into that kind of thing but some people may find it helpful.
    Last edited by fishyjoe; 2011-12-12 at 11:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fishyjoe View Post

What do you think, too good to be true or inconsequential? I posted it on the bug forums but haven't heard back from them yet.
    Exactly the same sentence:

What do you think, too good to be true or normal and inconsequential? I posted it on the bug forums hopefully I'll get an answer from them before launch.

So yeah, banned right again !

(Not only that one sentence is the same, it's clearly the same person or copy pasting).
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-12-12 at 11:14 PM.

seems like a non-intended thing

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Great the game is not even out and exploiter are already finding crap to abuse and cheat.. I hate you..

Also seriously call stuff by their own name, thats no "trick", thats an exploit.
    Really? Theres no real indication its an exploit even, since basically he is spending comms to get credits at 1:40 ratio. Its not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Theelol View Post
    seems like a non-intended thing
    very well could be true, I would use at your own risk.

And to the people worried about the posting I'm the other half of crosscoastgaming. My partner was banned after being told he could post guide videos. We only intend to post each video once but the last was closed unjustly. Were just trying to provide some solid guides and content for people. We work hard on our videos thus we want people to see it. Thats all. Please just let this thread stay open, If you watch the video you'll see it's a good quality guide.

10+ Year Old Account

This isnt exploiting.... He is using his pvp tokens to buy stuff that he sells for credits. He could use them for low level gear, or save them for higher level gear, OR sell them. He chose to sell them.

Now exploiting would be finding some way to get 50 tokens, and make them last forever
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity