Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Seems to me that all of the people complaining about the nerfs are either a long way from actually doing HC spine or not playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bi0 View Post
    I dont think i know, but i wont help your crappy Melees which could coppy in the past anything.
    And as i already said too it dont change the real difficulty alot but, atleast when they realy only reduced the healthpoints, talking from a illidan 30min fight is totaly bulls..., if you always take 3 amalgam to down 1 tendor and play the hardmode wrong you would end by a 17-18m fightime, if you play it right you would end by 13-14m, what is ok compared to other endbosses
    This is the best post I have ever read in my entire life!

---------- Post added 2011-12-14 at 05:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    I was wondering when the fake retune was going to be done to fix encounters, all so their favorite little "got caught so we had to pretend ban them" guilds would still have a shot at world first. It wasn't like they were going to fix any of these encounters until then.
    The thing is, If everybody in our guild was ilvl400+ I wonder how the fight would go with that gear the encounter in its current state. It's not really a matter of being too hard or not, the problem right now is really a numbers thing that isn't just going to be solved by gear. The encounter is designed in a neat way but the mechanics need to be tweaked, otherwise it's really bananas.

The nerd to Yor'sahj, however, was absolutely uncalled for. It is now an absolute joke :\

gief more encounters like HC LK with zero buffs ;P

I dont think i know, but i wont help your crappy Melees which could coppy in the past anything. And as i already said too it dont change the real difficulty alot but, atleast when they realy only reduced the healthpoints, talking from a illidan 30min fight is totaly bulls..., if you always take 3 amalgam to down 1 tendor and play the hardmode wrong you would end by a 17-18m fightime, if you play it right you would end by 13-14m, what is ok compared to other endbosses
    There needs to be a team of scientist put to work to decipher its hidden meaning, that mans English skills are beyond anything any one has encountered!

Deleted
    What music was playing during the wow Scene? 

Another great job with art