Last Minute Guild Recruiting [PvP West Server Undecided/Unkown]

Recruitment Statement
    [Vital] is recruiting members that are competent and intelligent which are looking to play competitively in both PvE and PvP. Age restriction of 16+ with the ability to voice communicate is most preferable. Don't be shy, and remember, the guild is nothing without you, but you are just one without the guild.

A Little About [Vital]

Hello SWTOR community, thought I'd preemptively recruit for a guild in which some of my former WoW guildmates and I will be making once SWTOR launches. We're obviously not going into this full blown organized and seeking to be World Top in any sense besides that we'll play our best and enjoy the content. Previously in aforementioned mmo I was my guild's GM/RL holding a decent standing progression wise on Silvermoon. I never personally focused on PvP except two seasons in WoTLK. But SWTOR will bring a change to all of that.

About the Players/Atmosphere
    My previous group came from all walks of life, rich, not so rich, talented, not so talented, people in high and low places etc etc. Learning to laugh and humor in general is probably the biggest part you'll need to fit in. As someone who may be leading through vent/skype/whatever medium we use to communicate I may be critical of issues that arise during raiding but everyone has and should always understand that I never mean to attack on a personal level. "Do more DPS because your class can" means go learn how to, have an officer assist in learning your rotation, show motivation to improve if necessary.

Enough of the old, into the distant future
    Currently I'm going into SWTOR with a handful of players that I've played with before that are competent, intelligent people in general. We've grown together and have had our share of drama but have never had problems with each other. I'm talking about a few RL buddys and friends which I've met through video games that continued on to other video games (CoD/HoN/SC2/etc, and we plan to play D3 together) and we've enjoyed our time so much we decided to stick together from game to game pretty much. We've all been on break enjoying some sunshine but most of us are interested in SWTOR and of course naturally we'll be sticking together here.

Server/Focus
    PvP West Coast or Central Time, although I've never really noticed how the time based on the server really effects anything except for adding/subtracting hours when considering when to meet up for raiding. Most gamers are insomnics anyways therefore time is somewhat irrelevant, at least I am and the aforementioned people I spoke about. My good friend who will be co leading the guild with me has always been much more PvP oriented and focused than I and since I can't say from experience how much I'll enjoy PvP in SWTOR this may change for me too but the focus of the group that we form will be to have fun and to NEVER have this game become a second job or stressful. Just below that we will strive to down bosses, enjoy content, and slaughter the opposing enemy in PvP combat. We have only ever allotted time outside of normally determined time for raiding if we all come to some sort of agreement.

Concluding Statement
    I wrote all of this on a whim right before I plan to leave to the gym. But that should go to show how carefree Vital will be, how human players are, and above all else how much everyone in this guild will/does understand that life isn't just about SWTOR but we'll be here as long as you are here. The biggest philosophy I have in any group activity is that the group (Guild) is nothing without you, but you are just one (Practically nothing in the grand scheme) without the guild.

Edit: If interested simply message me and I'll include you in coordinating and informing where we will be gathering. We have already decided it'll be on a PvP server and that we'll be on the Empire side.
    Last edited by Ruinku; 2011-12-13 at 03:57 AM.

Are you guys going Empire, how many of you are pretty much fully focused on PvP endgame?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...R-guild-thread

Let's not clutter the forum with everyone and their dog's recruitment threads.
    ಠ_ಠ

@Darth Killian
    I can say that so far everyone will engage in PvP endgame. How many will take it on in a "hardcore/serious" style I'm not certain, at least my Co-Gm his two buddies and two RL buddies of mine.

@Hoticehunter
    I figured since it's so close to launch I'd just take this one chance at trying to get the message out. If this thread needs to be locked or closed and moved to there at this point I'll be sure to transfer it there when I can.

Shameless "last minute" recruitment post is shameless.

I'm game, played wow for 7 years and SWG for about 7 as well

Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout416 View Post
    I'm game, played wow for 7 years and SWG for about 7 as well
    Send me a message and I'll be sure to keep you posted on the coordination of server selection etc.

Cool! where do I apply?

btw I made this account just to reply to you :P

If you guys end up playing on Darth Malak I might be interested.

@Xarth Dyth just to assist me in keeping track of everyone interested just send me a simple message so I can just have my list via Mmo-champion's inbox.

@Eroz Not sure it's been discussed and the point was brought up that it might be intentionally avoided because of the popularity of the server and how it may also draw a bad crowd seeking to get in and be carried as a server or something. But still open to everything. If you become more certain about joining us just send me a msg.
    Last edited by Ruinku; 2011-12-13 at 08:16 PM.

I'll be sending you a message from my Desktop (on mobile atm)

15+ Year Old Account
    Stickies are there for a reason.