Thread: Aussie recruit

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Aussie recruit

So with aus not getting any stores selling this looks like I'm going to have to either buy and DL it or buy it online and get it shipped over.

Which of these is the better idea? And what is the most appropriate/safest site to use?

Amazon.com, if it's available.

And a download would probably be better, since you need to get it from somewhere out of your country.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2011-12-13 at 05:38 AM.

Most of us have gone the Amazon route. As far as I know, it's the most reliable and the safest.

I used Amazon. I can't really vouch for them as the game hasn't shipped yet, but they gave me my pre-order code straight away, and I don't have any real concerns. I think my biggest concern is the courier doing a bad job delivering it, I almost re-routed it to work.

Yeah that's the avenue I was thing about, I just haven't used it before.

Guess I'll hit it up

i preordered from amazon...have now downloaded and waiting for the go get em email to say i can log into early access

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazcakeforu View Post
    Yeah that's the avenue I was thing about, I just haven't used it before.

Guess I'll hit it up
    If you have doubts, they really aren't warranted. Amazon.com is a very good and trustworthy site.

Ordered.... Hooray!

Says I won't get it til 5th of January :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazcakeforu View Post
    Ordered.... Hooray!

Says I won't get it til 5th of January :-(
    It must be in very high demand. You should have gone online download, probably. You might be able to cancel it and reorder.

Unluckily my computer is away gettin fixed ATM anyway, I'll just wait it out and spend more time lurking on darthhater lol

i am in australia

im also in australia and i have already recieved my key online i found a website called cjscdkeys they sell them real cheap and their actual retail keys

I went thru amazon.... all good.... just waiting for my email to tell me i can play... oh the wait

Apparently they'll block you from resubbing if you pay in Australia...

So yeah, fuck that. Guess I'll be waiting for an Aussie release. Fucking Bioware...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post

So yeah, fuck that. Guess I'll be waiting for an Aussie release. Fucking Bioware...
    IKR, they fucked me off too. So painful to wait until the Australian release. We get jigged every single time and im fucking sick of it!

where did you hear that??

Wtf since when :/ all forums posts from devs have said once released you can play from any green zone country providing you bought the game..
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Wtf since when :/ all forums posts from devs have said once released you can play from any green zone country providing you bought the game..
    plz don't believe everything u see on the net iv never heard any thing like this and if it is true u can always buy game time cards from websites that sell the codes??? but i highly doubt they wont let us pay

Apparently you are wrong, they accept CC from Oceania.