Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    This was balancing, not nerfing.

Deleted
    think this is balancing rather than nerfing. Its not like the nerfbat which came to hit Firelands about 2 months into patch suddenly making a lot of the HC modes far easier

And its not even that big nerfs, 6-11% is not to bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrabee View Post
    25:

H: Morchok (25): 784 (23.30%)
    H: Warlord Zon'ozz (25): 164 (4.87%)
    H: Yor'sahj the Unsleeping (25): 35 (1.04%)
    H: Hagara the Stormbinder (25): 120 (3.57%)
    H: Ultraxion (25): 14 (0.42%)
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn (25): 8 (0.24%)
    H: Spine of Deathwing (25): 0 (0.00%)
    H: Madness of Deathwing (25): 0 (0.00%)

10:

H: Morchok (10): 3750 (11.89%)
    H: Warlord Zon'ozz (10): 395 (1.25%)
    H: Yor'sahj the Unsleeping (10): 762 (2.42%)
    H: Hagara the Stormbinder (10): 216 (0.68%)
    H: Ultraxion (10): 140 (0.44%)
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn (10): 25 (0.08%)
    H: Spine of Deathwing (10): 0 (0.00%)
    H: Madness of Deathwing (10): 0 (0.00%)

Should explain most of it.
    Did you even read your own post?
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Deleted
    Definately needed nerfs on yor'Sajh 25man and the mage armour bug was annoying as hell on Zon'ozz, so glad to see that's been fixed. And the Hagara bug was annoying. We chose not to use it of course, but it shouldn't even be possible.

Generally I'm quite happy with the hotfixes, just wish they'd thrown them out a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    Blizzard pretty much always overtunes fights and then tones them down after release after seeing how people handle them.
    While this is true I feel somewhat sad that they nerf it before most of the guilds actualy get to do it :d

N

Deleted
    even after the nerf 25 man heroic spine doesnt look hard... it looks freaking brutal

Obviously they thought Spine was overtuned. I haven't seen it yet so can't comment, but I've heard it was a bit ridiculous.

Yor'sahj nerf was completely unnecessary though. Fight was quite doable in its current state and actually very well tuned. Given that it's week one, a fair number of guilds killed it on 25 man. I'm sure the nerf was motivated by the fact that it's so easy on 10 man by comparison and Blizzard didn't want a fight to be one of the easiest heroics on one mode and reasonably challenging on another, which is... disappointing to say the least. Really sucks that a good fight was nerfed because of 10 man difficulty.

It would have been fairly easy in a couple of weeks anyway, once people have more gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    Did you even read your own post?
    yes, did you?

Deleted
    Definitely just a tuning. Yor'sahj 25hc is kinda a lot more difficult the warlord. We've had a 4% wipe on Yor'sahj yesterday after 4 hours of progress on him and 4 hours later he's nerfed a bit, still feels unfair even tho it's for the better as he should not be so difficult as a 2nd or 3rd raid boss...

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Yor'sahj now brings 10 and 25m to the same difficulty mode. 25m was slightly harder prior, now it's even.
    I suppose You are joking here with "slightly harder" - did you even saw that fight on 25 HM ? (i killed it prenerfed on 25HM). On 10HM our alt team ilvl 380 basically 2 shooted him in same time on 25HM RNG with oozes/dps req./amount of healers/dmg on raid and req. for raid CD stacking is just absurd. In scale 1-10, 10HM would be on 1 and 25HM on 11.

I'm really not suprised it was nerfed but i'm glad we did it prenerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    I think only people who are actually working on the fights that were effected by the adjustments should have a opinion on this.
    quote this forever, put it as the tiled background of the main page in red caps

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    The Yorsahj hp nerf on 25 Heroic brings the encounters closer to each other in difficulty, sort of like Baleroc last tier. I postulated on the official forums that we'd see a hp nerf eventually, but I didn't expect it to come as early as this reset.
    Wasn't all really needed. Only nerf needed was little annoying shits damage and slightly hp. You can leave the RNG of getting 2 bad last phases in.

---------- Post added 2011-12-13 at 11:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ellesarr View Post
    While this is true I feel somewhat sad that they nerf it before most of the guilds actualy get to do it :d

Yor'sahj was quite simple. You get healing down so you don't lose people. You hope Shroom exploding baddies don't get raped in a fixate. You hope you don't get all bad phases one after the other. You hope you don't get 2x green, red, yellow, black as 6th and 7th. You hope you don't have to keep black alive on 7th when you should be doing hero. If you lack ~1-2% DPS you can also pray it's not red+green on 8th so you get a couple more seconds before all your raid vanishes.

Overall if we hand't fucked a void on kill we probably would have done it with plenty of time to spare (9:50 or slightly less).

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, the fight is "quite simple" yet you name like 10 different things that can go wrong and you "hope" they don't happen. Hm...

Quote Originally Posted by Ardorius View Post
    Why nerf Yorsahj 25 hc and not Warmaster Blackhorn 10 hc?

Poster above me. We had more trouble with Hagara, took us twice as long to kill. Guess it depends a bit on where the stength in your group lies tbh. Our healers are very good, some dps a bit worse.
    You're talking about Yor'sahj 10 HC here, figures. Hagara took a lot longer to kill on PTR 10 versus 25, like 2h instead of less than 1h.

---------- Post added 2011-12-13 at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    So, the fight is "quite simple" yet you name like 10 different things that can go wrong and you "hope" they don't happen. Hm...
    Well, you can't influence many of those so yes, it is simple. It's a matter of closing the blinds and waiting. After healers stop blowing up and tanks stop dying you were about 1/4 through the fight.

Great , so working on yorsahj for 7 hours while getting ~10% wipes . just so the other guilds can kill him now with ease .