Possible populated (un)official Oceanic PvP server - The Swiftsure

A few guilds have chosen their server as The Swiftsure, around 2000 people confirmed from SWTOR Guild Launch program.
    A few of them confirmed on IGN, for more info, check it out below
    boards.ign. com/pc_games_lobby/b7203/207461401/p1/?3
    Last edited by AmbitionsDoubt; 2011-12-13 at 07:47 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    find a clever way of posting the url then.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthNemis View Post
    find a clever way of posting the url then.
    They don't let you post URLs until you post a few times on the forums, I respect the mods rules :/

Quote Originally Posted by AmbitionsDoubt View Post
    They don't let you post URLs until you post a few times on the forums, I respect the mods rules :/
    It's just to prevent spambots. Just remove the http://www and add a space between the . and the com
    ಠ_ಠ

10+ Year Old Account
    I find that whatever server I'm on or choose to be at an MMo's launch is always the most populated one... this has happened on a few occasions already (DAoC, WoW, CoH and now ToR.)

this time however I didn't choose to be on Swiftsure, but it was determined by the guild launcher. This brings me to conclude that the force has chosen me to bring liveliness to a server's community. You all can thank me later.

is swiftsure going to be the west coast high pop server?

how does one know these things?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nose Nuggets View Post
    is swiftsure going to be the west coast high pop server?

how does one know these things?
    Don't know if it will be a high server as of yet, but it is a West coast pvp server. And word around the streets atm is that it will be the "unofficial" oceanic server.

This was the server chosen after a majority of the large guilds that participated in the Oceanic PVP Daisy chain were allocated to that server, including the guilds Insurgence and The Red Zone.

Just waiting for the email telling me when early access starts now.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?