exceptional players LF progressed guild

Item level 387 fury warrior. protection offset (though new to tanking on a warrior)

Item level 375 elemental shaman
    Item level 384 restoration druid (feral kitty offspec)
    Item level 377 fury warrior
    Item level 381 holy paladin (retribution offspec)

Issacc, is my character. The other 4 are a friends who would prefer to dps. Sunstriker (druid) is currently his main toon, though he recently switched to help with raid composition. Looking for a semi-hardcore 25 man guild, that raids 3-4 nights a week. We are able to handle criticism, and able to take a joke. Do not have to be taught to play/itemize our class. Always prepared with flasks, food double potting, etc.

We have cleared all raids in BC, excluding illidan pre-nerf, and SWP. All raids in Wotlk excluding hardmode ICC. Are currently 3/7 H FL (10), 6/6 normal BWD (10), 2/5 H BoT (10), 6/8 normal DS (10)

Hello Issack. I'm Archonus, an officer with Quarantined, a Horde weekend raiding guild on Shadowmoon (US-PvP, EST). Quarantined is currently 8/8 N DS and we plan to start pushing heroics this raid week. Our raiding schedule is Friday/Saturday from 8:00PM EST until 1:00AM EST. I believe I can offer all of you the chance to prove yourselves and have you raiding regularly. Feel free to email me or RealID me with zier [at] gmail [.] com or visit our website at www [.] quarantinedwow [.] com