Page 1 of 2
LastLast

And on the 13th day, God released TOR

So close guys, I'm getting all giddy

Who else pretty much knows they will be in on day one?

I am hoping, ordered like 1 day after they went up for sale. Unfortunately, I have no leave and emails start going out at 2pm our times. So if I do get a mail right away im going to be like fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... *cough*cough*cough*, Boss I need to go home, not feeling well :P

I'm "Working from home" today, thats all i'm saying

Title is pretty insulting to those of us that follow the way of the Bioware...

Actually on topic though - there's plenty of threads on this already :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The pre-orders get to eat launch bugs for five days, congrats! Seems kind of like an ungift but good luck, see you next tuesday.

Deleted
    Im from the UK and ordered my copy on the last but one Beta, So my Early acccess will more than likely start 23:59 on the 19th December

thanks, God. much appreciated. now do harry potter next.

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    The pre-orders get to eat launch bugs for five days, congrats! Seems kind of like an ungift but good luck, see you next tuesday.
    Cause there were gameplay shattering bugs in beta amirite :rollseyes:

I pre-ordered within 3 hours of it being available, so i expect to be in the first round.

Deleted
    Just going to stock fridge, needs to last for sunday at least. Only few hours to go :>

Oh your god........

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxpowa View Post
    I pre-ordered within 3 hours of it being available, so i expect to be in the first round.
    Same, but I've still got this chilling fear something will go wrong that means I can't play until the 20th. Anyone know when the emails are going to go out, GMT?

Deleted
    OMG !!! I'm so excited 1h and 25min !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-12-13 at 10:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aerys View Post
    Same, but I've still got this chilling fear something will go wrong that means I can't play until the 20th. Anyone know when the emails are going to go out, GMT?
    12.00 in 1h and 25min.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerys View Post
    12 (lunch time) GMT

10+ Year Old Account
    If its anything like the beta I think emails will go out 2-3am AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). >.> <,< yes I dont know wat that means for the rest of the world either and cbf converting it for u guiz. But I am confident since he was spot on right for the beta.

Also I hav a sneaking suspition that a lot more people will get prerelease availability then wat people are thinking. Either way - I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT.

PS: Judging by the wording of how they hav done the prerelease; if you hav preordered the game and hav submitted your code you WILL be playing the game before the official release on the 20th. Either in a few hours time or in a few days time, you will be exploring the galaxy sooner then the 20th
    Last edited by SkyBlueAri; 2011-12-13 at 10:35 AM.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is released today? I didn't know it was released today. Might pick it up from shop in town tomorrow at college.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    Who else pretty much knows they will be in on day one?
    Me. I put my code in a couple of hours after they announced it on July 21st. If I don't get in on day one, something is seriously wrong. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Me. I put my code in a couple of hours after they announced it on July 21st. If I don't get in on day one, something is seriously wrong. lol
    There is no doubt that you get it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    The game is released today? I didn't know it was released today. Might pick it up from shop in town tomorrow at college.
    Technically, it isn't released today. Early Access begins today, for people who pre-ordered. The game actually releases on December 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    The pre-access session starts from today and lasts until the 20th December, when the official release of the game starts.
    The game is available for purchase from the 15th in Europe, and 20th in the US.
    Yeah, it's a bit confusing, I know.

On-topic: I don't believe in God, but "invented by man" is probably just as good for me.