Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I can't access it.

Access Denied
    You don't have permission to access "http://www.swtor.com/user" on this server.

when I try to access my account. :<

If you want your CE/DDE items you need to register your key. So not "useless".
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Hey look, half of the post are people calling each other "children". Good job, chumps.

The reason you'd want to put in your retail key early, is that then you don't have to worry about having your gaming session cut by a sudden demand for a key input.

Deleted
    I dont get it...
    I redeem my early access key which i orderd from Origin, weeks ago. Still at SW Tor account page I need to redeem my Retail key(which I have not got yet) to be able to enter the game?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok now I'm confused. I pre-ordered from game stop and I registered the code they gave me on my receipt, but I was never emailed any other code....
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlebeef View Post
    I dont get it...
    I redeem my early access key which i orderd from Origin, weeks ago. Still at SW Tor account page I need to redeem my Retail key(which I have not got yet) to be able to enter the game?
    That's probably because Origin keys would be sent out around the 16th or something, I can't quite remember which date, but the product keys come later.