So I had a dream during the night

I had a dream i was a jedi-something, with a spectral bow shooting lasers, was a cool dream :3

Eat less skittles.
    Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

Deleted
    I want cupcakes

10+ Year Old Account
    While I wish I could say I was dreaming of TOR, (it's happened in the past) I was actually dreaming of being Batman, except I had Wolverine's claws. And I was wrecking Joker's henchman with my super stealth skills. 'Twas a fun dream.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

I was dreaming that I was in a bar somewhere in the US and some guy jumped over the bar table, smashed a bottle and begin threatening us all. I turned around and began running away when I suddenly felt a horrible pain in my throat. Everyone was looking at me with shocked eyes and my vision got blurred, I fell to my knees and saw a lot of blood around me.. After that I woke up.

Really wished I was dreaming of being a Jedi instead. This was scary and felt insanely real.
    I'm not the Devil. I'm much, much older. I watched the Beginning and I will see the End. I am the dark behind the stars. I am the dark inside you all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethlol View Post
    I was dreaming that I was in a bar somewhere in the US and some guy jumped over the bar table, smashed a bottle and begin threatening us all. I turned around and began running away when I suddenly felt a horrible pain in my throat. Everyone was looking at me with shocked eyes and my vision got blurred, I fell to my knees and saw a lot of blood around me.. After that I woke up.

Really wished I was dreaming of being a Jedi instead. This was scary and felt insanely real.
    how could you tell it was in the US and you were probably in the south in your dream

I once dreamed that I defended a quaint coastal village from attacking bombers using force jump and a lightsaber.

This was over a decade ago, still the best dream I've ever had.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't dream about shit. I tossed and turned for about 6 hours before giving up and coming back here to stare at my email/twitter all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only ever have zombie dreams...

Is there something wrong with me?

I had a similair dream, I was playing a sith marauder and having fun.

I had also been throwing my head against the penultimate secret boss of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, he has an attack where he splits into five copies that all attack independantly.

the dreams wound up tangling together, it was a beautiful sight.

Deleted
    I dreamed i banged jwoww.
    AND I DONT EVEN WATCH JERSEY SHORE!