Pre-order key =/= Retail key

If you ordered digital through origin, you will get your retail key starting the 16th.
    If you ordered digital through anywhere else, they should tell you when you get your retail key.
    If you ordered a physical copy, and have said physical copy, your retail key is in, on, or around the box
    If you ordered a physical copy, and do not have said physical copy, your retail key is in, on, or around said box that you are not in possesions of.

NONE of this has any bearing on your Early Access, any key that you have received up until now, that hasn't come from a box is 99% likely to be a pre-order kay and not a RETAIL key

Deleted
    Sorry. But it was called a pre-order key for a reason. Why would anyone think it was anything else.

Deleted
    Got my box just a few mins ago with the game purchase code, I can now register it and subscribe \m/ <3 cdon.se for fast delivery ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    Sorry. But it was called a pre-order key for a reason. Why would anyone think it was anything else.
    well some people are well lets say they are less intelligent

Not sure what you mean, but if you are saying, "why would people think its a retail key?" I dunno, but alot seem to
    If you are saying "Why wouldn't it be a retail key?'' because Many retailers have said its not for one, and B) the retail key is tied to a specific copy of each game. Fro example, you have to open the box to get it from the physical copy

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could thumb-up posts on this website.

10+ Year Old Account
    That preorder key is only valid till Dec 20th at which point you need to have your cd-key to continue playing. As far as I am aware though, most retailers should be shipping their copy by the 15th so people should have their CD-key ahead of time.

EDIT: Just as I write this, I get email from my retailer that they've send my SW:TOR copy.
    Last edited by Cairhiin; 2011-12-13 at 11:51 AM.

bumoing cuz ppl still don't seem to have this straight

i posted in the other thread that directed me to here, im a twat tbh i just noticed on origin the actual product code when i pressed info button, i guess i can enter it now and set up a sub . Bit early ofc but why the hell not