Amazon Now delivering by the 20th

I just now checked my CE Pre order on amazon and it sais it will be delivered on the 20th.

Looks like Bioware finally got through to them and I am glad now that I didn't cancel just because I thought I might miss two days.

edit: Yes i'm in the U.S.
    Last edited by Viloc; 2011-12-13 at 11:57 AM.

I'm still getting mine shipped on 21st, to be delivered any time between the 23rd and 29th. Standard Edition, Australian.

I am disappoint

Err, not trying to be rude, but I am unsure how that is news, I ordered through Amazon and they stated street date delivery for along time now, at least over a month. Unless your international, then it makes sense....

Which is actually still lame, as even with that, most people will not be able to play from 11:59pm until whenever they deliver on the 20th where you live, IE my town sucks and package deliveries don't seem to be delivered until like 7-8pm, even more of a slap in the face since evidently people who ordered digital copies from some places have ALREADY received the key for the Retail (not the pre-order, the actual retail key).

(And I so would have done a digital order but amazon did not offer it of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharion View Post
    I'm still getting mine shipped on 21st, to be delivered any time between the 23rd and 29th. Standard Edition, Australian.

I am disappoint
    i just wish my CE version would stop saying processing on walmarts page...ill probably get it around the 21st-29th because i love the UK.

Well until this morning I didn't even have a release date option for my copy and I live in a major city, previously I could only get up to 1-day delivery and I wouldn't get my copy until the 22nd.

Hm, in germany amazon still says it will be delivered on the 15th *crossesfingers*

Quote Originally Posted by isda187 View Post
    Err, not trying to be rude, but I am unsure how that is news, I ordered through Amazon and they stated street date delivery for along time now, at least over a month. Unless your international, then it makes sense....

Which is actually still lame, as even with that, most people will not be able to play from 11:59pm until whenever they deliver on the 20th where you live, IE my town sucks and package deliveries don't seem to be delivered until like 7-8pm, even more of a slap in the face since evidently people who ordered digital copies from some places have ALREADY received the key for the Retail (not the pre-order, the actual retail key).

(And I so would have done a digital order but amazon did not offer it of course)
    Not to be mean, but have you been under a rock? Amazon CE deliveries have been stating 22nd (at the earliest) even for alot of US people for awhile, has been a source of many many mnay many many rage posts on various forums. SR has been workign on getting it fixed since the announcement of no grace period.

Quote Originally Posted by yolani View Post
    Hm, in germany amazon still says it will be delivered on the 15th *crossesfingers*
    All i can say...is wtf, I mean I won't DIE because I missed 10 hours of time I could have played, but when amazon evidently has faster international shipping than regional that is...kinda insulting, nothing against people not in the USA, but man.

Which off topic, why they can't just make sure all the games are delivered before release date makes no sense really, (at least in the case of a MMO) because I mean really, what are you going to do with the discs to cause problems before servers are up? What is Bioware afraid someone will try to make sweet sweet love to the game discs and hurt themselves because they just can't bear the wait, if they have the game before they can play it, or what....okay...actually someone might...but I digress.

Mine changed too!!! It was for the 22nd yesterday and now it's the 20th

Well, that's good news for you guys. I don't see why mine wouldn't change too, I'll have to cross my fingers and hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    Not to be mean, but have you been under a rock? Amazon CE deliveries have been stating 22nd (at the earliest) even for alot of US people for awhile, has been a source of many many mnay many many rage posts on various forums. SR has been workign on getting it fixed since the announcement of no grace period.
    Sorta yes, to be honest I have not been reading the posts like that, and really I only read this because I am sitting around waiting for the Early release emails, so nope can't say I saw those, and as I said, I did not mean it rudely, as that is why the first line was sort of a question. (perhaps worded oddly, but yea..), so...my bad.
    Last edited by isda187; 2011-12-13 at 12:13 PM.

My CE preorder was originally slated for the 22nd since September, and you're right! It's been moved to the 20th. I honestly got a little tear in my eye when I saw it, and I wasn't even originally that worried. BioWare, you do me right. Thanks for the heads up.

Mine changed too, but I think its gone backwars, yay for ordering internationally:

Shipping Estimate Wednesday December 21, 2011
    Delivery Estimate: Friday December 23, 2011 - Thursday December 29, 2011

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotharion View Post

I am disappoint
    Internet delivery and the gaming industry hates Australia and New Zealand. Are you really that shocked?

I know main post is amazon, but I can finally say that walmart is shipping my CE to me...finally...est. to arrive between nov 30th and 29 Dec. Thankfully we got a 2 day grace period now.