Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    You remind me of some "elitist" thinks he knows everything and that there's always a solution. You think that using your brain will make you win against a DK. Stun w/e you have no chance of beating a decent blood DK as a Warrior. Even if you get a fucking crit strike row on every strike even though the chance is 0,001 you will still not be able to beat them. You just have to come with facts to show me how a warrior can beat through a tank with 8% passive dmg reduction, 40% from resilience, stacking blood shield, healing worms, healing strikes and rune tap and loads of other abilities like pet sacrifice, vampiric blood, icebound fortitude, kiting, death coil healing, Eruneweapon returning them all runes back, rune tap and probably something else i left out. It's just not possible for a warrior to beat a DK unless the DK is so bad that he sux..
    get behind him?
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    You remind me of some "elitist" thinks he knows everything and that there's always a solution. You think that using your brain will make you win against a DK. Stun w/e you have no chance of beating a decent blood DK as a Warrior. Even if you get a fucking crit strike row on every strike even though the chance is 0,001 you will still not be able to beat them. You just have to come with facts to show me how a warrior can beat through a tank with 8% passive dmg reduction, 40% from resilience, stacking blood shield, healing worms, healing strikes and rune tap and loads of other abilities like pet sacrifice, vampiric blood, icebound fortitude, kiting, death coil healing, Eruneweapon returning them all runes back, rune tap and probably something else i left out. It's just not possible for a warrior to beat a DK unless the DK is so bad that he sux..
    That's kind of the point - unless that DK is acting like a complete idiot, if you're a melee like an enhancement shaman or a warrior, you probably won't be able to bring down a blood DK one-on-one. You need help, or you need impressive luck to manage to LoS his strikes while steadily beating down more than 10% of his health every 30 seconds (Rune Tap).

If you wanna kill a blood DK, do it ranged. If you're in a BG and you see a blood DK and you're a warrior, run. Don't engage him without help. It doesn't make them OP across the board, it just makes them OP against another melee class. Ranged can easily kite, trap, and slow a blood DK enough to murder him - I've done it tons of times with friends in BG's as a disc priest. It's more than possible.

I mean this post in that I'm agreeing with you...skill only takes you so far

Deleted
    Any tanks should be removed from pvp. It's so lame, and theres no challenge in playing one, unless it's Pve.
    End of discussionm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    Any tanks should be removed from pvp. It's so lame, and theres no challenge in playing one, unless it's Pve.
    End of discussionm
    See, but that removes the challenge of bringing one down. I prefer my game to be challenging. I had a really awesome Gilneas BG recently where we worked hard to win, and they had a tank. The enjoyment of working with my buddies - even those I never met before to bring down the "boss" of the enemy was pretty damn epic.

Deleted
    Only thing to do with a Blood DK 1v1 as a Warrior is to run.

They'll undoubtedly Death Grip you and follow it with a Chains of Ice, so you then double Hamstring them (for the root) and Heroic Leap away.

Currently in BGs, I have a better chance of killing a Frost Mage than a Blood DK.

---------- Post added 2011-12-21 at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    See, but that removes the challenge of bringing one down. I prefer my game to be challenging. I had a really awesome Gilneas BG recently where we worked hard to win, and they had a tank. The enjoyment of working with my buddies - even those I never met before to bring down the "boss" of the enemy was pretty damn epic.
    There's a difference between challenging fights and having 3 people spend a minute trying to kill one Blood DK while the rest of his team caps your flag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    I'll bet they considered it, but didn't have an answer, and since PvE is the primary focus, they put off the PvP issue.

How would you fix the problem, without nerfing them in PvE?
    have you forgotten the Colossus smash mechanism? which they nerf it's armor penetration in pvp for 50% but in pve it's not nerfed so 100% armor pen in pve. Why not making the same idea about it? I don't think it's this hard to fix but as the others said this game is not about 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2.

I was sick and tired of the wow "balancing issues" and now I am having a blast with SWToR (I have been playing wow for 6+years , since vanilla closed beta) .

I was blowing kids up as Blood today in BGs and I had 0 resil. It was pretty fun.
    Granted it was just a random group, and they probably all had 0 resil too as far as I know.

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 02:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    End of discussionm
    Prot warriors are tough to play in PvP. At least in my opinion.
    They don't have huge damage abilities, and I'm usually rage starved when I try it. Arms is way more fun to play.