Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Actally that is how dragons have sex. If aggra wasnt pregnant before she is now. She will have a baby that is half thralls and half dragon aspect. Knaak will write a really good book about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    I... what? Jaina gets Aggra pregnant?

Also. Can't shake mental image of Thrall and Aggra doing the nasty >_<
    yes, she got her pregnant. She magicly put her own child in Aggra! How evil is she!

She also hates pills

Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    Well that's just the thing, by this point she wasn't the aspect of life anymore, well no more than in name only at least. Those powers were expended, completly and utterly. She just has her natural powers now, and while considerable, give her no domain of Life.

Other than that, I found the scene to be fine.
    Perhaps Alexstraza sense the life inside Aggra BEFORE she lost her powers. So even after she lost them, she would have still known that Aggra was pregnant

the last scene of the cinematic, when you see the dragonaspects from behind, the models on ysera and alextraza looks rly retarded.. their hips... sure theya rent supposed to look human but comon...

Alexstrasza is the Life-Binder. It makes sense she'd know if someone is pregnant.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, there's the chance she knew before losing her powers, but didn't have a moment to tell them. You know, being all busy trying to save the world
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    Detroit, MI, where the weak are killed and eaten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panner View Post
    I guess that's her superpower, and she could really do worse. Marvel once had a superhero with the power to control squirrels. Squirrels.
    That could be a lot of fun in a public park.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It's also possible that alex was stalking thrall and aggra so she knew that they made out.
    She could also read Aggra's facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Common sense states otherwise
    >implying in a world of time traveling dragons, demon portals, space goats, and magic missiles that a "life binder" could not impregnant a mortal using their life-binding power
    Perhaps you missed the part about the time traveling dragons. Or the demon portals. Perhaps the space goats. Or even the magic missiles.

Of course, if you have all those where you live, then yeah, I could see why someone who's power is so heavily involved with life being able to create life in an unconventional way wouldn't be such a strange thing to you. But for the rest of us...
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    Well that's just the thing, by this point she wasn't the aspect of life anymore, well no more than in name only at least. Those powers were expended, completly and utterly. She just has her natural powers now, and while considerable, give her no domain of Life.

Other than that, I found the scene to be fine.
    So you're saying that she couldn't have known before the cinematic/losing her power? I think it's a smart move...

"Hmm, Thrall is going to have a kid. Maybe I shouldn't tell him before he fights to save the world from annihilation."

Can you imagine that on something like lootship?

"Hey Thrall, not trying to break your concentration, but you better continually focus the Dragon Soul because if you fail your unborn kid will be killed"

It had that silly Anime feeling at the end. Reminded me of DBZ. Felt out of place for WoW but I still went ^.^

When you do the Thrall story line/quest in 4.2 he explains how HIS (thrall) deepest desires are to make babies by bumpin uglies with uglies. So, there is that..

I'm not sure why Alexstrasza's comment about Aggra being pregnant is so questionable, when it's just staring us in the face what a wholesale ripoff they did of Tolkien's concept of the Elves and the Age of Man in Middle-earth.

Deleted
    I have repeatedly said in this thread that I didn't question Alexstrasza's ability to foresee pregnancies, after all it's a fantasy game. But, it is obvious, nobody reads the thread. Actually, nobody reads who said exactly the same thing one post before them.

What I did question was the choice of hinting that to the father in an ending that was supposedly glorious after a devastating fight.

Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    What I did question was the choice of hinting that to the father in an ending that was supposedly glorious after a devastating fight.
    I totally get it's anti-climatic but that was like their only time to catch a break too, Where else would they hint it at? While parachuting down into the spine? I'd just get up and walk away from my computer.

I can smell fetuses; and if I can, I think a dragon can too.
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.