Page 1 of 13
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    "Hi, I'm Alexstrasza and I can predict who is pregnant"

    Did anyone else find that silly in the ending video? We have the dragon aspects announcing to the world a new age, after a devastating fight with Deathwing, but wait a second, there is time to check who is pregnant and hint it to the father.

  2. #2
    She is lifebinder after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

  3. #3
    The Patient Krostas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    251
    After all, she is the aspect of life.

    [Edit: As a German saying goes: Two idiots, one thought. ]

  4. #4
    Mechagnome Avalya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    611
    No, I didn't find it silly at all - I just thought their eyes looked weird - both before and after the glow faded.

  5. #5
    I guess that's her superpower, and she could really do worse. Marvel once had a superhero with the power to control squirrels. Squirrels.

  6. #6
    Are you sure you are not just upset about this (understandably and reasonably so) because the mother is Aggra? Like the others said, Alexstrasza is the life-binder.

  7. #7
    that baby should have been jaina's!

  8. #8
    Immortal Bombkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA - Boston, MA
    Posts
    6,995
    Well that was dealt with quickly. XD

    Amazing that the Lifebinder can effortlessly detect new life!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    that baby should have been jaina's!
    I... what? Jaina gets Aggra pregnant?


    Also. Can't shake mental image of Thrall and Aggra doing the nasty >_<

  10. #10
    Mechagnome Reape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    555
    Dragon Aspect, and life aspect at that. She can probably just sense when there is life around here and counted it up, 3 dragon aspects, 2 orcs, but wait an extra orc! where has this come from? oh its there. Dragon aspect puts 2 and 2 together...
    Retired from WoW, not currently playing any MMO's

  11. #11
    Brewmaster gridalien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    1,350
    She's the lifebinder, i'd imagine she can see all life so seeing her being pregnant. Better this than blizz just saying "oh by the way aggra and thrall are having a baby" as we entre MoP.

  12. #12
    Woah, the aspect of life is in harmony with all life around her, and can sense the presence of a child?


    What I found very stupid, is that she didn't let the mother tell this to her husband herself.... It was like 'good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!'

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by reape View Post
    3 dragon aspects, 2 orcs, but wait an extra orc! Where has this come from?
    oh shit look gul'dan has appeared from the maelstorm!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

  14. #14
    Mechagnome Avalya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Woah, the aspect of life is in harmony with all life around her, and can sense the presence of a child?


    What I found very stupid, is that she didn't let the mother tell this to her husband herself.... It was like 'good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!'
    Perhaps he figured that out when they had unprotected sex? Or perhaps Aggra told him before? I don't remember seeing him shocked in the cinematic - she was just emphasizing her point of new life coming with pointing out that Aggra was awaiting a child.

  15. #15
    She also has a friend that can travel through time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.
    This is your stop, time to get off the bandwagon.

  16. #16
    Blizz really dropped the ball on that ending. What should have happened was right after Alex puts her hand and Thrall's baby mama's stomach, is cutting to Thrall's face with an "oh shit, I shouldn't have gone bare-back" look on his face. I could get behind that.

  17. #17
    Alex was the aspect of life. One of her powers was Preggo-vision. Why would this be difficult to accept?

  18. #18
    Dreadlord glowzone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bucket of sponges
    Posts
    873
    So you have a problem with being able to sence life.
    But you don't have a problem with "I can turn back time whenever I feel like it."?

  19. #19
    that cinematic was lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  20. #20
    Old God adam86shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yorkshire - England
    Posts
    10,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey P View Post
    Blizz really dropped the ball on that ending. What should have happened was right after Alex puts her hand and Thrall's baby mama's stomach, is cutting to Thrall's face with an "oh shit, I shouldn't have gone bare-back" look on his face. I could get behind that.
    Yes because Thrall never wanted children

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •