Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    Well that's just the thing, by this point she wasn't the aspect of life anymore, well no more than in name only at least. Those powers were expended, completly and utterly. She just has her natural powers now, and while considerable, give her no domain of Life.

Other than that, I found the scene to be fine.
    She prolly noticed she was pregnant before she lost her powers.
    On top of that, the red drakes from the clutch were all life/fire magic and shizzle, she might not have the powers of a dragon aspect anymore but she is still a powerfull life-dragon or shit i dunno i'm just playing tennis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    Restricting use of a word that in and of itself isn't rude or offensive simply because you dislike it is rather less then professional. There are plenty of words in the language that I personally do not enjoy, but I can't just use my powers of moderation to expect others to talk the way I'd like.
    Yeah, I was joking. I'll use sarcasm tags next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Doh hehe =P Freedom of speech is one of my sticking points, carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Deleted
    Now that big T is going to be a family guy and the bachelor life is over, what's going to happen to his bachelor crib?

Youtube "Thrall's crib" and check T man's villa. If aggra ever gets rid of Luffy, i'll gladly take him. He's my fave too

Deleted
    The complaint is that the Aspect of Life can detect.... life? Right.

I'm more interested in the hint that a lot will depend on Thrall's child. That might be interesting.

Actually, the current info points to, let me paraphrase, its early here.... There will be a significant amount of time between Cata and Mop.

20 might be a stretch, but 10 maybe? I could see that. Anduin is already pretty old already, he wouldn't need 20 years to come into his own, either.[COLOR="red"]
    10 is way too short. We're promoting the New Mutants to full time X-Men here. Yes, Anduin may have more of a leadership role in MoP, and one of the people I listed (Baine) is already in charge. But I'm talking complete overhaul of the leadership of most of the races; that won't happen within the context of WoW, not only because of the amount of time required to make the change, but because too many people would be upset that Thrall, Garrosh, Jaina, Tirion, etc., are no longer front and center in the leadership.

The ideal thing to do would be to use the next generation of leaders as a starting point for a new sequence of stories/lore, either going back to RTS and making WCIV, or for when/if WoW2 comes. That way you can have your lorecake and eat it too.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    Dragon Aspect, and life aspect at that. She can probably just sense when there is life around here and counted it up, 3 dragon aspects, 2 orcs, but wait an extra orc! where has this come from? oh its there. Dragon aspect puts 2 and 2 together...
    Everybody forgets Kalecgos. Everybody. Forever a regular human model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    Dragon Aspect, and life aspect at that. She can probably just sense when there is life around here and counted it up, 3 dragon aspects, 2 orcs, but wait an extra orc! where has this come from? oh its there. Dragon aspect puts 2 and 2 together...
    This made me chuckle a lot
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    What? The Aspect of Life can detect life? You don't say . . . !
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Doh hehe =P Freedom of speech is one of my sticking points, carry on.
    It's fine. I momentarily overlooked the fact that things rarely carry over too well from a sarcastic mind to a written forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    The complaint is that the Aspect of Life can detect.... life? Right.

I'm more interested in the hint that a lot will depend on Thrall's child. That might be interesting.
    Way too obvious in my opinion; I would much rather it didn't have a grand fate ahead of it. Or "its," if we get cringeworthy perfect twins with golden destinies like Rhonin.

Deleted
    I took it as the child would be an aspect once its born, but maybe thats going too far.

we will see...

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    Did anyone else find that silly in the ending video? We have the dragon aspects announcing to the world a new age, after a devastating fight with Deathwing, but wait a second, there is time to check who is pregnant and hint it to the father.
    She was the aspect of life....I think everyone but you realized that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acideyeliner View Post
    Everybody forgets Kalecgos. Everybody. Forever a regular human model.
    Seriously, Kalec gets no love

1st, he falls in love with a human (or vessel, or whatever you wanna call Anveena), then he gets MCd in the Sunwell and we rescue him. After all that he loses Anveena. To add insult to injury, Arygos goes all "YOU NO TAKE MY ASPECT SPOT!!!" and tries to murder him. Kalec FINALLY gets to be Aspect (thinking truly about the welfare of the blue flight), only to soon after be trolled with "NAH UH, YOU NO ASPECT NO MORE, MUAHAHA".

Blizz, why u hate on poor Kalecgos?!?!
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    3 dragon aspects, 2 orcs, but wait an extra orc! Where has this come from?
    Alex
    Ysera
    Noz
    Kalec

3?

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    /facepalm

she's called the lifebinder for a reason. She can sense life in all things. Why is that hard to grasp?

Is this another case of someone who can't grasp fantasy concepts in a fictional game?

op first of all its a fantasy world.
    second of all why is it strange? there lots of people in the real world who can kinda prodict pregantsy.
    because some people can sense life form and when most woman gets pregnant there is change in there face.
    thats how my wife knows it most of the time. also if it a boy or a girl. even before they went for a eco.

so please do your research before making stupid treads

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    >implying in a world of time traveling dragons, demon portals, space goats, and magic missiles that a "life binder" could not impregnant a mortal using their life-binding power

Mmkay.
    Good lord tell me you didn't just try to greentext on MMO-C.
    whatever man

10+ Year Old Account
    Women know about these things.
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

Deleted
    TIL there is Squirrel Girl.

By the way, the comment that said the Mother might have wanted to tell Thrall herself wins the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    You are not cut out for this my dear brother.

As to the ending, yes I thought it was terrible. Reminded me too much of Rhonin just appearing for the birth of his kids.
    << What I Look like. ^^Shit I say.