Warlock Increase DPS via Self Buffs [Demon]..

Hi ,

First here is my armory.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Adou/simple

i currently playing a demon warlock,as you see i've got 381 item level and none got MWC (hope 4 days later i'll get it.)

i testing my dps at heroic dummy with META,Soul Casket trinket,Demon Soul its generate like 22 or 23k

when i added immolation aura , shadowflame in my rotation it puts me about 25-26k rightly.

then i tried one more plus of these summon doomguard (ofc my spell powers procs came up.) and then i do 30k honestly.

minute later when all of my buffs down i dropped 23k again.

PS. : my filler is incinerate

my guild mates u must try do more dps then that .(guess they're right.)

i tried ultraxion 10m Normal i got the same result at dummy nothing less nothing more.

i follow warlock topics daily here and paragon's waiting a post help me

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can go destro and just spam buttons off cd and do 30k
    dictated but not read.

Deleted
    I don't honestly understand, you're telling us that popping your cooldowns increases your DPS? I thought that was rather common knowledge.

That sort of dps seems appropriate for your gear(also, your spec is missing bane, you should probably fix that)

edit: forgot to mention, dummy's are not representative of actual dps in raid encounters.

i'm sorry i must tell what this the point of my post.

the point is when i popped my cd is my dps equal with other classes.

ofc they have cd tooo.

Shadowbolt should be your filler. You should look at Elitist Jerks - go seek out information instead of whining for people to hand deliver it to you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    I don't honestly understand, you're telling us that popping your cooldowns increases your DPS? I thought that was rather common knowledge.

That sort of dps seems appropriate for your gear(also, your spec is missing bane, you should probably fix that)

edit: forgot to mention, dummy's are not representative of actual dps in raid encounters.
    Not when using the Incinerate filler

Ontopic: If you use the Incinerate filler, which you do, you shouldn't have the SB glyph. The Shadowflame glyph is actually of no use for dps.
    I'd recommend Soulstone and Life Tap instead of those two.

Your sheet says you're also missing two tinkers.

That's all I could think of, good luck with it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowbolt should be your filler.
    Acctually, for demo right now incinerate is slightly better apparently. Unless that has changed again just recently.

umm.. thanks for glyph advice but i wonder these dps results normal for this itemlevel ?

~Only encounters when Incinerate filler comes over Shadow Bolt filler it´s Ultraxion, Morchok and Warlord normal. Those are stand still fights without any kind of adds.

All the others I advice you to go with Shadow Bolt filler and multi-dot how much you can.

0/31/10 Glyph of Corruption
    3/31/7 Glyph of Incinerate

On both specs Glyph of Metamorphosis and Glyph of Immolate are the most important.

I was checking you armory and you lack on some enchants and reforge. You´re over hit cap no point to have 17,39%, reforge until 17% or close to it.

Change your chest,feet and gloves enchants. On the gloves ( 65 mastery),feet ( 35mastery+ minor movement), chest ( 20 stats ).

Try to gather those 2 trinkets - Moonweel Chalice and Darkmoon Volcano, if you can´t win Dragon Soul trinkets. If you can gather them go for Will of Unbinding/Cunning of the Cruel.

From a quick view, those were what I noticed more.