Thread: WTF really!?

WTF really!?

I registerd my code on the 25th of July and no access yet? This has to be a f#&%$n joke....

And let the trolls begin!

Deleted
    They will send more invites out in a few hours.

The only people that got in from my guild are those that registered on the 21st. People on the 22nd didn't get in yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgo View Post
    They will send more invites out in a few hours.
    People who registered on LATER dates have been allowed in... this is a stupid move handling it this way by Bioware.

Deleted
    Waves, you do understand Waves?

Hahaha.

I was July 26th. I'm certainly not angry as I'm pretty confident I'll get in today, but I am a bit surprised that the 26th didn't make the first wave. I'm curious to know how many are being let on at a time. As always, the launcher is the biggest issue.

mine was for the 25th july also, im sure we will be in game within the next 24hours (fucking 1 hour though im hoping LOL)

7/21 no play button.

I registered my code in the first 10 minutes and got no email.

Quote Originally Posted by GoPokes87 View Post
    People who registered on LATER dates have been allowed in... this is a stupid move handling it this way by Bioware.
    And you know this how? Don't believe everything you read on teh internet

Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    My GM got in and he put in his code on the 24th.

I haven't got in and I put my code in on the 21st.

Jedi Shadow, RP-PvP

Quote Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post

I guess someone borked it then

Quote Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post

I hope you're planning on reposting your Consular guides, Astral.

As someone said in another thread on this topic..."Don't believe everything you read on the internet."

Just because someone posts on a forum that they Pre-ordered on Dec 5th and got in...doesn't mean they did

Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    Eh from the looks of the thread in these forums, it looks like a lot of people are getting in out of order.

Sooooo, wait until the 20th for Official launch, that way you can stop being a bitchy little shit. Judging by your post, your one of those people that has probably complained about every little thing in this game. Missing a few hours, or a day or two of EGA?? Awwwwwwww.

It's ridiculous that the forums are clogged with a whole shitload of whining about not getting in on the VERY FIRST wave. I know about 200+ people playing the game and the ONLY ones who got in this morning were ones who ordered on July 21st and SOME OF THEM didn't even get in yet.

You need to go take your meds and chill the fuck out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Effbee View Post
    As someone said in another thread on this topic..."Don't believe everything you read on the internet."

Just because someone posts on a forum that they Pre-ordered on Dec 5th and got in...doesn't mean they did
    There's also such a thing as wishful thinking. ^^ People on both sides believe what they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluttered View Post
    I hope you're planning on reposting your Consular guides, Astral.
    Absolutely.

Jedi Shadow, RP-PvP