Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethlol View Post
    So can you actually just let the client be open and it will update itself? Or do you have to restart it all the time to check?
    Nah gotta reload it

I'm super salty right now =(

Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    I'm super salty right now =(
    Totally MvSF Salty right now

Deleted
    obvious troll post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    Even if the PLAY button is greyed out, you just have to click on it 10 times real fast.
    Oh wow! I'll try that right...hey wait a minute! I see what you're trying to do! That's just mean.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post
    Don't get your hopes up too much, my guild has five July 21s who are constantly trying to log in right now.
    Yes all of them have gotten their emails by now. You best wait until https://twitter.com/#!/SWTOR announces the second wave is out and then try again. Logging now will make no difference.

MainTankasin - Consular/Inquisitor Tanking

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get a mail, i logged in, mine was active and when i pressed the button i got an error..
    When i restarted the launcher and logged in again the play button was disabled again :,

BIOWARE, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?!?

Hay guys slightly off subject, I pre-ordered on 29th Nov through Play.com and at the time it was offered with early access code but ive not received any pre-order code from Play can anyone comment on if they have had their codes from play?? Im not upset if i dont get early invite today just be nice to have a chance of ealry access (

Quote Originally Posted by Tribellion View Post
    Hay guys slightly off subject, I pre-ordered on 29th Nov through Play.com and at the time it was offered with early access code but ive not received any pre-order code from Play can anyone comment on if they have had their codes from play?? Im not upset if i dont get early invite today just be nice to have a chance of ealry access (
    to late to redeem it now i think.

I hope not, what a Joke Play.com are!!! i went on yesterday to cancel and go with Origin and low and behold i wasnt able to cancel my order as it had been despatched!! so im stuck waiting for Play to actually grow a brain cell!!

You dont need to get the email. You still need to be invited and get your code accepted

My mail came 30 minutes after my play button became active.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Yea..if your play button is greyed out just click it 10 times, hit ctrl+alt+delete 5 times, wave to your monitor with your left hand while drawing a circle with your right hand and poor a glass of water on your mother board and BOOM, you're in the game.

Oh and don't forget ↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A, start, select..somewhere in the middle.

Deleted
    Any idea how I get the activation key for my subscription >? it says not active account and need to put in soem code but the only code i had was for the early access

Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    Any idea how I get the activation key for my subscription >? it says not active account and need to put in soem code but the only code i had was for the early access
    That would be the email they send you when it's your turn...............

Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    You get it when your copy of the game arrives. There's a key for Early Access, which is the one you got when you pre-ordered the game, and then there's the "subscription" key, which is the game key that also grants you 1 month of free play time.
    I'm not the Devil. I'm much, much older. I watched the Beginning and I will see the End. I am the dark behind the stars. I am the dark inside you all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    Yea..if your play button is greyed out just click it 10 times, hit ctrl+alt+delete 5 times, wave to your monitor with your left hand while drawing a circle with your right hand and poor a glass of water on your mother board and BOOM, you're in the game.

Oh and don't forget ↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A, start, select..somewhere in the middle.
    BRB getting my xbox controller and getting a glass of water!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    That would be the email they send you when it's your turn...............
    ty sorry for bein a retard just soo happy dont want any thing to go wrong

Deleted
    yes, go away
    Glad I cancelled my preorder with a community like this. I predict the community will be like wows in a couple of months, just saying

10+ Year Old Account
    The op does have a point that, Im fairly sure, your account is activated before most people get the email. This will only save you about 10-30 mins though, and is somewhat effort intensive compared to pressing f5 (I think you have to reopen SWTOR everytime you want to check). But ya, this will only happen if you are in the next wave/current wave
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity