Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

And I preordered 11/14 too...

/obvioustroll

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribellion View Post
    I hope not, what a Joke Play.com are!!! i went on yesterday to cancel and go with Origin and low and behold i wasnt able to cancel my order as it had been despatched!! so im stuck waiting for Play to actually grow a brain cell!!
    Play.com has to notify you that that preorder cannot be canceled, like it says when you preorder from origin. If you failed to read everything on Play.com when pre-ordering you can only blame it on yourself.

Also pre-ordering does not guarantee early access, just to be considered for possible early access and admittance to early access is based on first come first serve. So if you only pre-ordered last week chances are you won't get in straight away. Always read the fineprint at the bottom of a page.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwun View Post
    Glad I cancelled my preorder with a community like this. I predict the community will be like wows in a couple of months, just saying
    yes of course, the MMO-C comunity is the SWtor community, thats why SWtor has its own forums, -_-

OT: yeah its all about waiting for the e-mail with the activation code, cant wait to get it in my inbox. XD
    GRRRRRR

Glad I cancelled my preorder with a community like this. I predict the community will be like wows in a couple of months, just saying
    although people like him are bad. People like you that get butthurt easily are worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    although people like him are bad. People like you that get butthurt easily are worse.
    BOOOM

Droppin' the hammer on the whiners.

Love it...like wtf is he doing here if he cancelled his pre-order?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    Droppin' the hammer on the whiners.

Love it...like wtf is he doing here if he cancelled his pre-order?
    Feels no hammer also of course you should lock all the swtor forum if you cancelled your preorder. Get real you are the cancer of swtor

Couple of months, try a couple of hours.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Feels no hammer also of course you should lock all the swtor forum if you cancelled your preorder. Get real you are the cancer of swtor
    YOU ARE THE CANCER OF A GAME THAT'S BEEN OUT FOR 4 HOURS. Do you realize how stupid you sound? I think you're the cancer of the future for swtor. Do yourself a favor and stay away from it. Wouldn't want your feelings to get hurt.

Deleted
    Btw, we are able to log in with a updated version the the Beta Launcher right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    YOU ARE THE CANCER OF A GAME THAT'S BEEN OUT FOR 4 HOURS. Do you realize how stupid you sound? I think you're the cancer of the future for swtor. Do yourself a favor and stay away from it. Wouldn't want your feelings to get hurt.
    Why you mad though ? I am free to predict whatever I want, therefore i cancelled my preorder because of people like you who will make the swtor community 100% rotten.

requesting chemo asap

Why you mad though ? I am free to predict whatever I want, therefore i cancelled my preorder because of people like you who will make the swtor community 100% rotten.

requesting chemo asap
    You should see a doctor..get some pills..maybe join a group that meets every Tues/Thurs and every other Sunday for discussions and pie.

(wtf is wrong with you)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    You should see a doctor..get some pills..maybe join a group that meets every Tues/Thurs and every other Sunday for discussions and pie.

(wtf is wrong with you)
    explain pls instead of unnecessary post like this

He's implying that you're acting in a mentally unstable fashion, jumping from topic to topic, and that you should get some medicine for that and join a support group.

And yeah, you did get burned pretty bad up there. The guy is totally right that people who whine about bad community are way WAY worse than the people they're whining about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    And yeah, you did get burned pretty bad up there. The guy is totally right that people who whine about bad community are way WAY worse than the people they're whining about.
    Well i rest my case. My point has been proven and in a couple of month the swtor community will be as bad as wows community.
    Good riddance

Well i rest my case. My point has been proven and in a couple of month the swtor community will be as bad as wows community.
    Good riddance
    As someone stated, wow community is, hands down, better than a community full of whining, easily butt-hurt people such as yourself.
    I am glad you cancelled.

Thats what I did. I just checked the launcher and it was ready to go at 7:00am

I've been playing all morning and have yet to get an email.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    Couple of months, try a couple of hours.

This.

The official forums are pretty disgusting, actually... some of the threads there are actually shocking.

You are aware that you actually started this little tiff by being rude to a guy who was proving that he got in to someone who was basically calling him a liar and a troll, right.

Just got my early access email.... too bad I'm at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    Just got my early access email.... too bad I'm at work.
    I hope you get a flat tire on the way home