Best Buy customer service number help

UGH so i just now noticed that the pre order code i had to wring out of best buy is actually for a standard pre order not a collectors edition so not only did i have to wait a month after i purchased the game to activate my code (which will most likeley lose me early access days) but it was the wrong code. i just got off the phone with best buy and they gave me a case number told me it would be emailed to me in a couple of days........ anyone know the phone number for bioware customer support the sites flooded so i can even look that up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by viper1884 View Post
    UGH so i just now noticed that the pre order code i had to wring out of best buy is actually for a standard pre order not a collectors edition so not only did i have to wait a month after i purchased the game to activate my code (which will most likeley lose me early access days) but it was the wrong code. i just got off the phone with best buy and they gave me a case number told me it would be emailed to me in a couple of days........ anyone know the phone number for bioware customer support the sites flooded so i can even look that up
    is there a difference between them? i believe once you input your CE cd key you will still get all your goodies
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

i believe the collectors edition has the holodancer pet and ship vendor

10+ Year Old Account
    many times the barcode scanned for the pre-order collectors and standard are the same just the product key is actually different. Its how they inventory those items since the barcode is usually on an empty box they'll scan a gazillion times. Krono has the right idea once you input the ce key you should be fine.

There is no difference in the preorder codes. All anyone gets from preordering is the color crystal. You will get your CE stuff when you register the code from the back of the instruction book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

Unhappy

ah thanks still doesent solve the issue of my screwed over early access ill googled all over and havent found the number maybe ill look for a ea or lucasarts phone number and see if they have it

---------- Post added 2011-12-13 at 07:04 AM ----------

PROFIT!!!! called EA and got the numbers from them
    USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
    UK, Germany, France: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)

<sigh> some Asian lady in a message basically told me to go fuck my self and call later ..........
    Last edited by viper1884; 2011-12-13 at 01:06 PM.

the only reason i entered my code a month late is because it took best buy and bioware/EA a month to fix the bad codes best buy had sent out, why should i be penalized for something i had no control over and early game access is part of the preorder goodies. so by getting screwed out of time i am receiving less than someone who purchased the same thing the same time i did and did not have preorder code fuckups.

--im not asking to be let in earlier than what my purchase date warrents