... LastLast

Blizzard has changed the confusing LFR rolls

chinese servers has been changed already ,US and eu will changed later
    for eaxampe

agility Polearms only roll by durid and hunter
    strength items only roll by pladin dk and warrior

link or it didnt happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    What blows my mind is how they had, what, 3 months of PTR'ing and allowed that system to go live.

Like 7 years arent enough to learn from mistakes.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

I believe it.
    I doubt they've fixed it all so quickly, but some items were pretty cut and dry. So...it's conceivable they fixed those.

Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    Its the mistake of the PTR tester that they dont mention these fails...and thats the PTRs for!
    Pretty sure this was pointed out then as well.

If true, I'm very glad. I spent a solid 15 minutes last week gently convincing (and succeeding, thank goodness) a ret pali and a DK to relinquish the DW agi polearms to two of the hunters in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by haha121ad View Post
    chinese servers has been changed already ,US and eu will changed later
    for eaxampe

agility Polearms only roll by durid and hunter
    strength items only roll by pladin dk and warrior
    Agility staves stick with the DK's!

Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    Its the mistake of the PTR tester that they dont mention these fails...and thats the PTRs for!
    InB4 LFR exploit was reported on the PTR
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I did see a post about this being an issue that they were going to look into fixing, however the verbiage displayed there was more indicative of a long-term fix. They indicated that the system needed more pruning at the roots to allow it to operate on that level of accuracy.

My personal opinion is that it is perfectly likely that it is being deployed even now.

Now if they could only put a hotfix on the nabs that do not know at level 85 what's good for their class and not...

This should have NEVER gone live without these changes anyway.. what was blizz thinking? They also need to make loot NOT be tradeable in LFR because people are abusing that too.. trading things to their friend or guild within the raid.

My advice is to only run LFR early in the morning or really late at night.. there's less chance of being grouped with guilds/friends, who I would guess most queue during prime hours

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh thank god, Freaking hunter took my DW Sword =( on alt

WHY U NEED STRENGTH HUNTER!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaxpress1 View Post
    This should have NEVER gone live without these changes anyway.. what was blizz thinking? They also need to make loot NOT be tradeable in LFR because people are abusing that too.. trading things to their friend or guild within the raid.

My advice is to only run LFR early in the morning or really late at night.. there's less chance of being grouped with guilds/friends, who I would guess most queue during prime hours
    That would however mean people needing on many tokens, and then winning 2 and not being able to trade...so no.

Some of them should probably be class specific as well. I can't see Vishanka being a fat lot of good to anyone other than a hunter, for example.

People see the dice and take it "just in case"... Or "to be a c**t", but I'd hope that's rare.

As the great Napoleon Bonaparte once said, "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence".

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post

Teh strength soord bein' BIS, derp.

Seriously, Blizzard need to invent some system to beat this into people.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Teh strength soord bein' BIS, derp.

Seriously, Blizzard need to invent some system to beat this into people.
    In addition a Rogue took a guildies DW bow when it has no stats on it but the proc LOL

You going to shoot stuff with that rogue?

=/

Deleted

All weapons are hunter weapons.

In addition a Rogue took a guildies DW bow when it has no stats on it but the proc LOL

You going to shoot stuff with that rogue?

=/
    Yeah...that happened to me :-(

Deleted
    All items should be "This increases your most important stat by X amount" lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    What blows my mind is how they had, what, 3 months of PTR'ing and allowed that system to go live.

Like 7 years arent enough to learn from mistakes.
    Thats cause the PTR is filled with kids making pre-mades... people who are seeing if they want to come back, and elite raiders who need to learn the strats so they can get world firsts...

The PTR does not have testers on it, and it is up to blizz to monitor the PTR and fix their own bugs because this community is so messed up .