Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deficineiron View Post
    it leads one to the conclusion that the people supervising the system design either just wanted to get something finished and 'patch it later' or they are really that ignorant and ignore ptr feedback. Either way, this is not how game design companies who care about designing a good game design when they have had years and years of specific experience with the issue in question and know exactly what the original system was going to result in.
    Or they have far more faith in the community than the community deserves. MOST groups I see usually pass on stuff they don't need, but then again you get those needing on everything just because they can. I guarantee if people could need on a token they could not use, even if there was no one else to pass it to(either a friend or a guildie) they would anyway because they can.

The new system is actually great and I hope it is implemented in LFD. I found out that if I need on ret boots when I am in holy, my roll doesn't get the bonus anymore. Good. It encourages people to use their OS more often.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

but the ret does get the bonus wen rolls on your int gear

btw its funny how the US Thread of new LFR rules changes got all the kisses to the ass from customers
    While the EU thread got just slapped hard because of stupid changes that ppl actually seen them there

A system which allows people to win EXACTLY THE SAME item twice in a row is far from beeing "good".

How many bows does a hunter need, for example? Clearly one isn't enough...

Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    Its the mistake of the PTR tester that they dont mention these fails...and thats the PTRs for!
    no

and i'll tell you why

people (at least the majority of them) sink into ptr for little more than just learning raid fights, and if i remember well, there was no loot in ptr ds and the only difficulty available was lfr. so if this is correct they couldn't have reported such a thing even if they would do anyways

my other point is blizzards lazyness with few paid beta testers and i'm with shadowkras' second sentence. "like 7 years weren't enough to learn from mistakes"

just downed madness and 2xTi'tahk, the Steps of Time drops.. a resto druid won both.. there were a lot of sad mages

A moonkin just won the agility weapon off Deathwing. There were several of us who really needed that. It really irks me some people are SO fucking selfish and greedy. Blizz needs to put in a code that can tell the difference between specific specs, not just lump dps all in one. Isn't it amazing when this happens the person who usually wins is a balance druid winning agility gear, or an enhancement shaman winning intellect gear? Why do these shitty people have such luck
    Last edited by Faerilea; 2011-12-20 at 01:52 PM.

Oh Gurthalak...will I ever put my hands on you? Just lost it to a tank pally.
    Last edited by Satori; 2011-12-20 at 01:35 PM.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullgore View Post
    just downed madness and 2xTi'tahk, the Steps of Time drops.. a resto druid won both.. there were a lot of sad mages
    Did he at least have the decency to give the second highest roll one or just TROLOLO /leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Oh Gurthalak...will I ever put my hands on you? Just lost it to a DK pally.
    Pally Tank.

Pally Tank.

/sob

[[Also - Ultraxion's Ring to a Rogue before the "fix" who then gave it to a healer because the healer went "lol give it to me" before the group demanded it go to me for being the real highest roller. Jerks always seem to win the stuff.]]

trading things to their friend or guild within the raid.
    Thats not that bad. The worse thing is "taking hostages". Few days ago I was with my Lock in LFR and from 1st boss 2x glove token dropped. One paladin won both. I /w if he be so nice and pass one. He answered he keeps them for future exchange if there will be drop that he needs and lose on rolls. He said that he don't need those tokens and in the end he will trade them to those who /roll the highest. He didn't. I met him in 2nd raid, /w him and reminded his words but was ignored. Happens and people are just <censored>

WHY U NEED STRENGTH HUNTER!
    The same reason you roll need on Agi Polearms.

Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    The worse thing is "taking hostages". Few days ago I was with my Lock in LFR and from 1st boss 2x glove token dropped. One paladin won both. I /w if he be so nice and pass one. He answered he keeps them for future exchange if there will be drop that he needs and lose on rolls. He said that he don't need those tokens and in the end he will trade them to those who /roll the highest. He didn't. I met him in 2nd raid, /w him and reminded his words but was ignored. Happens and people are just <censored>
    I see this ALL the time. Someone wins something they already have, or they have a better item equipped. All to hold on to it and see if someone will trade them something. Blizz needs to take tradeable items out of LFR, simple as that. It's pretty sad they have to babysit the entire loot system but that's obviously what needss to be done. and what they have done insn't enough. Why are we able to trade loot anyway? People have eyes...they can see what the loot is and stats are. A message even comes up with confirmation that you want to need. If you're dumb and "accidentally" roll need (yea right) too bad.