Thread: TOR-question

Deleted

TOR-question

I'm planning to play TOR and im gonna use gametime cards. The game comes with 1 month free gametime, but in swtors customer service page it's stated that ''you will have to choose a subscription plan in order to finalize setting your game account(you will not be billed until the 30 days are up

My Q is: When choosing a subscription plan, do i need a gametime card or can i play the first month, and put the gametime code after the 1st month is over? (wont be using creditcard / paypal )

Deleted
    As far as I'm concerned, you will be able to play once you get the early access code. Early access doesn't count for the free month, which will be used automatically on 20th.

Deleted
    Most games wont give the free month away for free, 90% sure you have to add a game card first.
    But hey, they night be pioneers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    Most games wont give the free month away for free, 90% sure you have to add a game card first.
    But hey, they night be pioneers
    This has happened in every game I've played in the past...

To answer your original question, yes, you'll need to enter a game time code before you can play starting on the 20th.

Deleted
    ...and +1 for the epic, informative thread title. who'd guessed to find a tor related question in a tor forum...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amadox View Post
    ...and +1 for the epic, informative thread title. who'd guessed to find a tor related question in a tor forum...
    you would be amazed the amount of people who havent found the filter button for the active threads on the main page and still dont realise there in the TOR sub forum