Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    No queue, u jelly?

yeah, no lag really. I've been on since this morning so dunno about ques

I'm sitting in a 35min queue (484) for switftsure. Not the worst wait, Harbinger is the worst, and the 1st time I waited to get in over the past two days.

Now I'm stuck at the bounty hunter Prologue screen.

Probably waiting on a space to open up on Drummond Kass.

428th in line right now, joined at 510th about 5 minutes ago. So it's moving along at a decent rate. I don't mind queue times, as it's signs of a healthy and active server. Plus, I spent half of 2005-2006 when BWL was released waiting in queue for 2 hours every night. As long as the login servers hold up, everything's going to be fine.

Edit: in the short time it took me to write this, I've moved up to 387th in queue. Moving at quite a good pace imo.

I have a theory... it might be better to leave your character in one place versus another. For instance on the interfleet/SpacePort versus on a planet. I have had two friends make it in before me once they got to the prologue. My toon was on Drummand Kass, they were both on the spaceport.

10+ Year Old Account
    My queue at 430pm MST was 10 minutes, my queue at 830pmMST has been 42min and Im still #73

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Extremely happy you have queues. Hopefully they're long. You sort of did this to yourselves.
    I had a long response for you, but I will just be happy with reporting this. Anyways, 602 with 45 minute wait.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody know what the empire / republic ratio of swiftsure is?
    I was thinking about joining as republic but i'm a tad worried we'll be largely out numbered.

I was alliance on blackrock, alliance on barthilas and horde or proudmoore so i'm a little bit over being outnumbered!

Like 30 seconds to a minute If there's any queue. Jekk'Jekk Tarr FTW

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting i managed to pick both the most populous server and the one dubbed the unofficial oceanic server...... blehh.....

as of this minute, there are 9 servers with more than a 20 min wait, some are more (nearly an hour), but its ticking down at a steady pace.

Getting a 45 min queue atm. It's 12:30am CST.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, how many of you complaining about queues have ever played a game at launch before? Cause from what I'm seeing, it seems a lot shorter than most.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

45 minutes right now. I expect some queues, and once I'm in there is no lag at all or disconnects.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    So, how many of you complaining about queues have ever played a game at launch before? Cause from what I'm seeing, it seems a lot shorter than most.
    Never played an MMO at launch before. I expected queues and all, but 45 min queues when the game hasn't officially launched is nuts.

No queue in the morning, 30 mins queue at noon, 40 mins at afternoon.

Harbinger:

7:20 PM CST - an hour queue

9:30 PM CST - an hour and a half queue.

Master Zar Lestin:

7:30 PM CST - < 5 minutes, based on guildie's experience.
    12 AM CST - < 15 minutes

Guild was originally placed on Harbinger, but we're moving to Zar Lestin. One of our Advesary guilds was placed there.

Troll, I'm not knocking queues. I expect them (Went through LK and Cata launch on US-Hyjal). Its a question of what's a reasonable queue. I don't have a problem waiting 30-45 minutes. I've got other things I can do (dishes, laundry, whatever). At an hour plus, its a lot more trying. It isn't as bad as what some of the Euro servers are seeing, but its still pretty high.
    Last edited by Scripts; 2011-12-16 at 07:20 AM.
    SW:TOR: Kina Legacy on Drooga's Pleasure Barge, formerly Senjak Legacy on Master Zhar Lestin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't experienced any queue times yet in the past 2 days but that's only because I log on after peak times, it'll probably be different this weekend though when i'm off work. If its this full during early access I don't even wanna imagine what it will be like after the official launch.