Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    1. Kil'jaeden
    2. Lich King
    3. Ultraxion

15+ Year Old Account
    i guess alot of you never did rag back in the day.

when you saw him pop out of the lava for the first time it was like what.the.fuck.

1. Alagon
    2. Lich King
    3. 4 Horseman, original Naxx40
    Last edited by PriestRela; 2011-12-13 at 08:40 PM.
    Rel on Economics: "I'd wager most AH transaction are buy to flip sales. In fact most of the gold made is fake transactions to drive prices higher. Kinda like the whole financial collapse 2009...just saying..."

Deleted
    I liked RoS. Not so much itself but setting altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by rasstapp View Post
    1. Kil'jaeden
    2. Lich king
    3. Ultraxion
    whaaaaaaaattt? @3rd ofc..

Gotta see what's in the background, and not just the boss. Really loved the epic introduction to the Ultraxion encounter more so than most other bossfights. (He has laz0rs!)

10+ Year Old Account
    madness of deathwing for looks, even though the encounter is boring and repetative.

algalon of course

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Algalon absolutely had the most incredible start to his fight of any boss I can remember. The entire screen distorts and the raid is seemingly transported into a massive scale model of outer space. It's so offensively cool.
    I totally agree. I also liked Illidan a lot, i seem to be the only who loved that fight, am i :/?

KJ is also coo, but since i didn't kill it prenerf i don't consider it a real kill, tho it's fight was cool.
    C'thun and Yogg would be right behind them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Say what you like about the encounter mechanics and the fight itself. Love it or hate it, the actual visuals and setting in the Deathwing Madness encounter are certainly one of the most impressive encounters so far. There is a lot going on there and if you actually take the time to sit back and watch things happen from start to finish it's very well done.

Other than that I particularly liked Brutallus, Lich King, Illidan, Nefarian (both times!) and Yogg'Saron for looks and appearances.

Algalon, Kil'jaeden and Reliquary of Souls.

Kael'thas too. Probably my favourite boss of all time, had a cool room and the p5 transition was pretty memorable when you first saw it.

Deleted
    1.Yogg Saron
    2.Algalon
    3.Rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although the dungeon was a long slog, i always thought that the occulus was really stunning. The flying around from platform to platform and then the boss being huge etc. Think its just something about the arcane magics that interest me anyway so maybe its that but overall i think it was a very pretty dungeon.

I think some of the deathwing encounter is lost on me, even though i have tried zooming out i just cant get the big picture there, though if i did, i imagine it would be stunning.

I was in awe the first time i went up to the Lich King encounter though...Him just sitting there staring at you seemly unphased by the troop of people who had just deafeated all his minions, poised ready to attack. The floor falling away (which i love in every encounter it has been used in) was a nice way to use the environment and make it even more visually pleasing.
    Last edited by ChandraErcassiel; 2011-12-14 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChandraErcassiel View Post

I was in awe the first time i went up to the Lich King encounter though...Him just sitting there staring at you seemly unphased by the troop of people who had just deafeated all his minions
    Although that part was a little overshadowed for most guilds I imagine by the common initial reaction to finding out he doesn't pull if you run up to him while he's sitting on the Throne. Is there any guild who didn't have at least one person who immediately ran up and sat on his lap to tell him what they wanted for Christmas?