Mixed messages: is my account ready yet?

I ordered SW:TOR (standard edition, digital download) this past weekend through the Origin store. I received an email proof-of-purchase containing my order info and access code, and instructions to go to my Order History at http://store.origin.com to find my download link.

BUT - my Origin Order History is completely blank. No "pending" orders, no "current" orders, no "past" orders.

I went to my SW:TOR account instead, and was able to enter my code to receive a download link. The "Code Redemption" tab shows two entries, " Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch" and "Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order" which seems fine.

BUT - the "My Account" tab doesn't recognize that I've entered a code. "Five Security Questions" step is complete, "Contact information" step is complete, "Redeem a Product Registration Code" step is NOT complete. And below that: "You can't subscribe to Star Wars: The Old Republic until you have redeemed a Product Registration Code."

-----------

Is there something I'm overlooking here? Is this a known issue, as in "yeah their website is borked, if you have the client you should be fine"?

Or is this abnormal? (I'm currently in support queue and the wait time is increasing... *facepalm*)

15+ Year Old Account
    "Redeem a Product Registration Code" is for the retail cd key and nothing else. You won't get that code until around the 20th assuming your order process correctly at Origin. As long as you entered your pre-order code, which you appear to have done, you should be fine for early access.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The code you received is your early access code. Your origin order will not be processed until the 20th at which point you will receive a second email with your CD key to activate the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    If it has the Ready to Patch bit, it means that it has recognised that you have input a Pre-Order code that qualifies you for EA. Once your lottery number is called, it will change to: Ready to Play.

You're good, you're just not invited into the EA yet.

Interesting continuation of this story... I got into live chat with an Origin Support rep, who knew nothing at all. He told me to call my bank (lolwut?) and then proceeded to give me what looked like sensitive information intended for another customer. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    The code you received is your early access code. Your origin order will not be processed until the 20th at which point you will receive a second email with your CD key to activate the game.
    Great, thanks!

Well thats fair enough to know that... But what about if you purchase a preorder from like amazon.com like i did.. and i was given a pre order code. does that mean i have to wait in line like everyone..? if so cool. cause i hope i haven't stuffed up anything... but i hope they dont disallow me to play as i purchased it from amazon.com plus im in australia since australia isn't suppose to be having this game until who knows when??

Deleted
    Everybody who pre-orders, no matter where, gets a pre-order key. They invite people into the Early Access based on the date you registered that pre-order key at your account. Up to today they invited people into the EA who registered their key on and before december 7th. More will be invited today starting at 15:00 CET.

Deleted
    Just FYI, Origin should be emailing people there product key at some point today.