[BG] Best class/spec?

Hai thar! Im just wondering what you guys think is the best RBG class/spec? Personally I find Ele shamans and Hunters to be quite good in BGs

Deleted
    I only played on 3 chars, pala, dk and mage. Out of 9 specs in total i absolutely love ret and blood. In bgs noone dispells or ccs so u'll be running around with ur cds rolfstomping people. Blood is just op, period. They're hard to kill and they can roll out some proper dmg. Mages (frost) i'd say is the ultimate pvp spec. Shit loads of freezes, slows and a stun. Insane burst and if played properly no melee should be able to approach u. Beside dmg mages have good utility, offensive and defensive dispell, silence, 2 cc spells. To summ up frost mage gets my vote.

RBGs and BGs are completely different so...

In BGs any class that can survive a long time, long enough for a healer to come save them, is best: AKA Ret and some others.

In RBGs...Well RBGs are more of a teamwork thing, every class has a place optimally.

Deleted
    sorted by classes:

DKs: frost for the burst, maybe unholy for the necrotic. blood for tank, but warriors do it better.
    Droods: feral or boomkin. Resto suxx hard.
    Hunter: don't know really, I play as a prot warrior, I really don't care.
    Mage: frost all the way, no other choice.
    Paladin: holy always
    Priest: discipline and shadow.
    Rogue: double smoke, gg no re.
    Shaman: resto and ele, great class.
    Warlock: I'd say affly, all that cc and dots.
    Warrior: flag carrier only for competitive setup.

I'd recommend a "caster" setup. the only melees are DK, rogue and the prot warrior. Eveyone else should be ranged because a meleecleave is easily avoidable with a good prot warr, while a caster setup is harder to get rid of the damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Retribution Paladin

I have been beating the living crap out of anything that moves since season 2. It is also the only class, talent, race combination i have ever had at full epic max leveled.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Deleted
    for bg.

Blood DK, selfheal OP
    Rogue, you can control 2 or 3 enemys
    frost mague, you can control a lot of enemys, scape, survive and fight another day

hunters for the win!

If you solo queue, and love to never die and help out random players in a BG to face roll with a 1 v 1? Disc priest.

If you solo queue, love to engage on your own terms? Rogue.

If you solo queue, and have all disregard for anything except burst and face roll, hoping to god it will work every 3 minutes? RETRIBUTION PALADIN!

No but seriously, there really isn't a bad class / spec in normal battle grounds. I've seen every spec win in their on special way in normal BG's. The lesser specs tend to prey on the lesser geared, though.