10+ Year Old Account

Bear Trinket situations

Hello all,

I currently have Veil of Lies and Soulshifter Vortex along with my good ol' Fluid Death.

My guild is currently 5/8 10N because of a raid scheduling issue last week, looking to go at least 6/8 this week. My question is, in what situations at that level is it beneficial to use both of those stam trinkets? Is Fluid Death that outdated yet?

Also, where do the other possible trinkets come into play, such as Vial of the Shadows and Indomitable Pride and even further into my future with Wrath of Unchaining and Resolve of Undying? Keep in mind this is all "normal" mode gear. What fights in DS specifically require two stam trinkets, if any? Wrath is hands down better than Resolve for us right?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    You should always be using agility trinkets for the most part.
    You would only be using stam trinkets if you

1) did not meet the EH for the content you're running
    2) facing a boss that has ALOT of magic damage in which you need extra stam to help your healers

Generally I run with 2 agility trinkets the majority of the time and the times I need more stam I switch out for stam trinkets and steelskin flask as needed.

Linking your armory will help too btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath is indeed better then Undying, however, there dont seem to be many fights that require more stamina then what you can get on gear. If your healers are skilled at keeping you topped off, Undying/Wrath is a very, very good avoidance combo, as the agi and dodge given is pretty huge, and both are considered to be the best stats for bears. As for stamina itself, the biggest one I can think of is Blackhorn when he has high vengeance stacks. Otherwise, as long as you are using correct strat and nothing messes up, there isnt any other fight where you will be decimated before healers can heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Yeah as the above posters have already pointed out, trinkets should typically be Agi/Agi unless theres a lot of magical damage floating about in which case it should be Agi / Stam. The only time i can think i will be equipping 2 Stamina trinkets anytime soon is when we decide to go with 2 healers on most fights to give the healers breathing space.

And to answer your question on Fluid death, yes its still very good. I honestly believe it was well over budget when it was available in BoT and BWD. I use it nearly all the time as i had really bad luck on the Matrix Restabilaser