The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Enemy nameplates

I am not used to use nameplates at all but lately they have been quite handy so I've been playing around with them to make them more useful and less flashy
    So after I found Tidy Nameplates I thought i was done, but there is one thing I still need

I would like to know if theres any option or add on that can help me hide name plates
    at the moment what I have is only enemy nameplates on and what I would like to have is only "human" enemy nameplates, hiding all the NPC nameplates

couldnt find much on the subject that is why I dicided to post, sorry if I missed anything that was on the foruns already and thanks in advance
    what is a Healer saying:
    AFK means: Attack, fight, kill! - Healer is bored with spamming hots.
    WTF means: Way to fight! - Healer loves you for pulling with pyroblast.
    OOM means: Out Of Mobs! - Healer needs a challenge.

Deleted
    There is an option to change the style of the nameplates right at the top of the options, try selecting "Bars on Players" for Enemy Nameplates.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    thanks Panacia

after messing around with Tidy Plate I managed to lose the health bar on the mobs but it still shows me a stupid name and level on top of them even when not targeting, it's annoying but its as best I could do with it

if any1 has any other clues on how to get it done i'm listening
    what is a Healer saying:
    AFK means: Attack, fight, kill! - Healer is bored with spamming hots.
    WTF means: Way to fight! - Healer loves you for pulling with pyroblast.
    OOM means: Out Of Mobs! - Healer needs a challenge.

If you just mean NPC's you can turn them off in the default wow interface -> names -> NPC names -> "none".

Or in Tidy Plate (damage setup since im a mage, dont know if its the same setup for tanks) -> eh... "world server is down" gg. I think it was almost the the buttom where you could choose some filters for NPC's, non-elites and elites.

Server back up: I can see that in the tank options it pretty high up in the setup - called "Filtered Unit Opacity".
    Last edited by Muliercula; 2011-12-14 at 12:02 AM.