Thread: Origin :/

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Origin :/

So i preordered on 27th of November. have my Order confirmation email,

when trying to log in to origin.. says no account is found for my email.. same one i used to preorder the game on their site

:/ wtf

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can you log in to your star wars account? Have you put in your early access code into your star wars account? If so, what is the issue?

Deleted
    Try login with your account name instead of email, seems to work for the battlefield 3 players

Deleted
    yeh can log in to swtor ok. code was received and entered on swtor. same day.. tho on swtor says the 28th. but meh. it says,

11.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
    11.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

how the hell cant i have an origin account :/

also just did a search of emails i received from them on my email,

i only have the order email. and the one says

Your EA account is now your Origin account.

very odd ;(
    Last edited by mmoc50cda6f559; 2011-12-13 at 09:17 PM.

origin is down...at least for me too... cant play bf3..... I am near to death

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Try login with your account name instead of email, seems to work for the battlefield 3 players
    Way to disappoint :/
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

I dont think Origin is working right now

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    At this point I'd expect it to be an issue with Origin unless you used a different email address / password combination than what you are seeing. I'm assuming you have tried the password recovery options? The password recovery would also verify your email address.

yea i tried to log in to play some of the redesigned back to karkand expansion maps on BF3 and origin say "authentication servers are down heres a gift *big middle finger*"

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    So i preordered on 27th of November. have my Order confirmation email,

when trying to log in to origin.. says no account is found for my email.. same one i used to preorder the game on their site

:/ wtf
    Just to confirm to you. Origin's authentication servers are down at the moment , that should be the cause of your problem.
    They are aware of the issue and are trying to solve it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    At this point I'd expect it to be an issue with Origin unless you used a different email address / password combination than what you are seeing. I'm assuming you have tried the password recovery options? The password recovery would also verify your email address.
    I tried that and said no account was found for that email.. same email the order conformation came to.. so i don't know,, long as my preorder is ok on swtor... only checking origin as i seen the authenticators are out, for us and was checking when they are out for EU,

15+ Year Old Account
    Try AGAIN..

And BOOM goes the dynamite.

Their auth servers must be PACKED...sucks..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inay View Post
    Just to confirm to you. Origin's authentication servers are down at the moment , that should be the cause of your problem.
    They are aware of the issue and are trying to solve it out.
    will try again later,

but if they are down would it not say unavailable,

not that there's no account for my email?

Deleted
    Origin is pretty weird ... got alot of issues and bugs.
    for some reason when my EA Account transformed into an Origin Account a credit card showed up in my payment options that didn't belong to me ... deleted it asap of course!

Deleted
    People try login with account name instead of email?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    will try again later,

but if they are down would it not say unavailable,

not that there's no account for my email?
    Most likely Origin cannot verify your email to your account because of the issue in the authentication servers. Try it after they have fixed the issue and if you still have problems contact the support.

Now that I've logged out, I can't log back In. It just keeps giving me the wrong username or password message. The username and password Is right.
    Ughh....Origin....

The problem isn't your account, it's origin. Here for more information.... http://www.facebook.com/battlefield I can't even log on to try the new battlefield 3 maps. Been waiting for like 3 hours now.

battlelog works, origin is down due to maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    People try login with account name instead of email?
    Tried, that doesnt work. As stated before they are aware of an issue with their authentication servers and are trying to fix it.