Deleted

(New keyboard) Suggestions for something like the sidewinderx4?

Bought a sidewinderx4 and I like the look, the feel and how sturdy it is (apart from the feel of the wrist wrest when I'm typing because I brush my hand past the rough texture) however I'm afraid I'm going to have to take it back because it's too small and compact. My own fault, really. You hit the caps lock key instead of the A, atleast when touch typing.

So with that in mind and that I like everything in the sidewinderx4 apart from the compact keys (and the wrist rest to a lesser extent), what would you fine people recommend to me?

Thank you.
    Last edited by mmoc35b20e5c6b; 2011-12-13 at 09:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Corsair K60 maybe?

I like my Logitech G110 for the most part, I'd take the Corsair over it though if I had to buy a new keyboard now.

Could also try the Sidewinder X6
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Isn't the G110 faulty?

Deleted
    I use the x6 and have no trouble typing on it but it just took getting used to like everything else. The only other I would suggest is a Logitech keyboard as they usually have wider spacing thanks to the larger buttons (imo). But then you are looking at paying a substantial amount more for a good one.

Another option would be to by a wrist rest that raises your wrists away from the edge of the keyboard.