Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Nothing to do, stop QQ and just have fun. I'm playing SV in 10H and is good, anyway Try to forget this things and like Dhryke says "We hunters have had our time to be on top".

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrildar View Post
    The 10% was just an example, the idea behind my post was: A quick fix from Blizzards side could break the average hunter/make them too OP.

Where did I ever say that people should wait 6 months and that they shouldnt complain? I said that I think that is Blizzards reason why they have no fixed hunters yet.

Also the noobs pay too, they have equal demand for a class that works for them as you, so Blizzard won't fix the class with a fix that breaks hunters for the noobs or average players.
    You cant seriously be this dumb... i mean... Do you even know what scaling is? Do you understand how its supposed to work? Cause if not, you are a waste of time of any1 who decide to go into a discussion with you...

also you picked example for which your broken logic and lack of knowledge applies... shocking...

I know and completely understand that it is shit to hear, but I honestly think there is no easy and quick fix for hunters at the moment and that Blizzard decided to let their resources (read: employees) on MoP balance instead of putting alot of time in a fix that only matters for 1 or 2 months: At that time all top guilds will be done with progress in DS anyways.

Again: I never said wait 6 months, I said that I think that that is the opinion of Blizz, but certainely not mine, I'd love to see a fix that fixes top hunters while not breaking the avg hunter.
    "I think that the reason for the fact that there is no buff yet for Hunters is that there is no easy fix at the moment and that they rather put the time of making a more complex fix in Mists of Pandaria. "

translation:

"why bother fixing broken class now, lets wait 6 months, we will get fixed in mop" note: we heard that in wrath about cataclysm...

And seriously, if you dont even know what you are saying yourself, im not even gonna bother answering any of your posts

Nothing to do, stop QQ and just have fun. I'm playing SV in 10H and is good, anyway Try to forget this things and like Dhryke says "We hunters have had our time to be on top".
    If you enjoy keeping the bench warm then yeah, you will enjoy being in hardcore guild.... How to have fun if you are taken away from progression raiding, please, enlighten me?
    And no offence but the sentence you quote is one of the most retarded sentences that were written in this thread.
    1- we are pure dps class, we belong to top of dmg meters on 90% of fights in the game (10% being fights were mechanics make disturbances on dmg meters) and nowhere else.
    2- frost mage is op in pvp since tbc, if they would be nerfed, should they be nerfed to level of uselessness or to level of balance of other classes? Cause what you are saying through your quote means basically " we have been topping meters in 359 ilvl content, we should be bottom of dmg meters now" which is reasoning of a person with iq lower than avarage room temperature.

Hunters are in the same boat as a lot of classes. Their pve dps is fine and Blizzard has already done a lot of work on pets in the past ( pets were the main reason hunters haven't been brought to Heroic Madness of Deathwing kills ). You gotta just accept these things for the moment and wait for 5.0, but if you really want a reply go to WoW forums.
    pets werent the main reason. They only dropped our dps even lower (dps that wasnt acceptable in the first place). Then add no utility, no defensive cooldowns, no cleave and no multidot and shitty scaling and you ahve perfect mix to nbot bring a hunter over anything else...

And go to wow forums for what? to get perma banned? Cause this is what hunters get whenever they psot about hutner issues. Read through this thread and you will see that its true...

....4.2 hunters owned, 4.3 our hunter is on par with all dps that dont have a staff, at least in pve, not to say you are doing it wrong, but i have expeeienced the exact opposite
    Owned what? dmg meters in shit guilds?
    Hunter could fight for 1st spot in t11 content on single target fights, thats it. If you were getting different results in your guild then im sorry to say but your guild is shit cause there was no way in hell hunter could outdmg arcane mage, warlock or spriest (just to give few examples and ofc assuming equal skill level and gear)
    Last edited by Dexiefy; 2011-12-28 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastros View Post
    Hunters are in the same boat as a lot of classes. Their pve dps is fine and Blizzard has already done a lot of work on pets in the past ( pets were the main reason hunters haven't been brought to Heroic Madness of Deathwing kills ). You gotta just accept these things for the moment and wait for 5.0, but if you really want a reply go to WoW forums.
    Done a lot of work on pets in the past... what? The only thing Blizzard has done to pets is made them more buggy and less easy to use in general, creating a whole shit storm of new problems with pet pathing in the process.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastros View Post
    Blizzard has already done a lot of work on pets in the past
    Yes, like taking away the "aggressive" stance and implementing the horror show of stances we now have (as just one instance of them screwing up our pets). Yes, they sure have done a "lot of work" on our pets.

Look, if you are going to be blatantly ignorant, please troll elsewhere.

I don't have any problems as a hunter, no bugs whatsoever. We just got pnwed this patch especially in pvp against all melee(+10% buff), rogues(melee buff+legendaries) and casters (legendaries). In pve we should be last cause of how the buffs and gear has gone, but it's ok if you are not in a top guild pursuing realm firsts etc. I like hunters atm and even not being top dps by default provides us with a fun challenge

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimakos84 View Post
    I don't have any problems as a hunter, no bugs whatsoever. We just got pnwed this patch especially in pvp against all melee(+10% buff), rogues(melee buff+legendaries) and casters (legendaries). In pve we should be last cause of how the buffs and gear has gone, but it's ok if you are not in a top guild pursuing realm firsts etc. I like hunters atm and even not being top dps by default provides us with a fun challenge
    I see, so your pet spawns with full health, your Disengage is fully operational, your pet stances work like a charm, your traps are never glitchy, your Lock and Load proc's aren't consumed by your arcane shot, your Deterence blocks out all physical damage every time, Your pet pathing is spot on.

Jeez, can I please get a copy of this game you are playing. Mine seems to be a little different.

Also, you have ZERO problem with being fodder in PvP and having NO spec that is competative DPS for PvE when you are a PURE DPS class? This is something you find "fun"? You like the "challenge" of not being able to overcome mechanical faults within your Class that render you unable to be better than a worse geared, less skilled melee, or caster?

Can I have a little of what you are smoking? It must be good stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir2k View Post
    I see, so your pet spawns with full health, your Disengage is fully operational, your pet stances work like a charm, your traps are never glitchy, your Lock and Load proc's aren't consumed by your arcane shot, your Deterence blocks out all physical damage every time, Your pet pathing is spot on.

Jeez, can I please get a copy of this game you are playing. Mine seems to be a little different.

Also, you have ZERO problem with being fodder in PvP and having NO spec that is competative DPS for PvE when you are a PURE DPS class? This is something you find "fun"? You like the "challenge" of not being able to overcome mechanical faults within your Class that render you unable to be better than a worse geared, less skilled melee, or caster?

Can I have a little of what you are smoking? It must be good stuff.
    Dont forget to save some for me.

Hunters have needed help for a long long time and they still havent even remotely helped dress our concerns. I waited 6 months in wrath for them to fix it for it only be more broken in Cata.. Our dps isnt even remotely what it should be but heres a recap of some of the things stilll bugged.

1. Traps dont trigger properly, ive seen people just step on it and nothing. Also explosive trap triggers more Lock n loads so if your trap isnt triggering properly that is alot of dps you are losing.
    2. Pet issues: this class is more about the pet then any other class by far (especially BM) but yet we still suffer from pets scaling HORRIBLY, pathing issues, pets getting stuck, pet rezzing or being summoned with low health and getting one shotted. And is it just me or do tank pets have more issues staying up and taking agro now? Also stupid pet AI, when your pet attacks something you didnt want it to. Not sure if it was a glitch but I was having issues with my pet attacking other targets when I had used to move to button, he didnt want to switch targets. The stances are also broken. Not to mention revive pet taking so long to revive a pet which is needed. If your pet is dead and you click on that pet to summon first see that its dead, then try to use something else you cant until you revive that other pet. But yet if you take out another pet that wasnt dead it works.
    3. Disengage esentially extremely buggy and quite.. sad. It doesnt work as intended in pvp its more of a joke almost..
    4. Detterence: it doesnt always detter things, you still can get killed while it is on unlike other classes that actually get saved by theres.
    5. Flare: doesnt always work ive been right in the middle of a flare, behind my ice trap and I still get sapped by a rogue who just walked around my trap and laughed..
    we used to be anti-rogue, anyone remember those days? With vanish being able to get them out of anything its not like it was..
    6. Lock N load still taking arcane shot, and black arrow still taking explosive trap which essentially means with 4.3 using black arrow at all is really bad for your dps what with explosive trap triggering lock n load more effectively. Making the last point in the surv tree useless.

And thats probably just a few, with the pet issues hunters have been essentially almost useless on Spine of deathwing, and even in madness my pet has pathing issues that extremely hinder it. Blizzard wanted melee classes to get better dps so they buffed them but yet they go and buff an already OP caster class? Other pure dps ranged classes got a legendary that extremely buffed there class and yet here we are.. the pure dps bugged class with bad dps and worst pet issues..

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Dont forget to save some for me.
    Please god save some for me as well.

Blizzard doesn't need to address the issues with Hunters... Because Guild Wars 2 will.

Yeah, I pretty much went there. I think I'll just go casual for MoP, it's getting hard for me to take any of this seriously any more.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel ya Shinzai. I am 3+ years into playing this 'toon and if I didn't have my paladin to fall back on, I would have already quit. I don't think there's any reasonable chance I make it to MOP.

At some point you just have to say "enough is enough" and let it go. If Blizzard is intent on killing off the Hunter as a playable class, then I wish they would just go ahead and pull the plug already, this life support stuff gets old after a whille.