Deleted

[TV] Fear Factor

Note: Don't read if your squeamish

On the new episode of Fear Factor, during the second challenge when Joe was explaining the rules didn't he say that the couple that got the most cow hearts out of the cow blood and spits them into the box within the time limit would win? I'm asking because the first couple got 8 in 2 out, second couple got 9 in 1 out, and then the part that confuses me the last couple got 7 in 3 out but somehow beat couple 1. Did I miss some explanation of the rules of the challenge or something?

Did anyone else notice this? Or is just me?

I didn't even know that show was even still airing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Fear Factor died 3 or 4 years ago...

10+ Year Old Account
    man that was an awful show, and apparently it still is. honestly none of it was scary, it was just gross.

the needle challenge is one i'll always remember though, where it was basically a game of chicken with them slotting needles through your arm all the way up to a 7 gauge. (for those who don't know gauges that's 3mm of air inside the inner walls of the needle)
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2011-12-14 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    I thought Fear Factor died 3 or 4 years ago...
    It did, but was resurrected recently. To the bane of any sane person.

Honestly, Fear Factor never was really that "scary" to me. It was more "gross out" factor. Note the cow hearts in the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Yes, it got cancelled 5 years ago and for whatever reason they brought it back. It will end once "The Voice" comes back. Ironically, it got better ratings then anything NBC has had in the Monday slot for the past 2 years. Go fiqure especially this time of year people are out Christmas shopping.

15+ Year Old Account
    Meh, the outcomes aren't really that important. The point of the show is to see cool/gross stunts. Man, Joe Rogan looks a lot older now too.

i used to always watch em, and would love the part where they'd do stuff with bugs, just cause id never do any of it, ahah.