Thread: Neckbeards

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Eh. Moving to Fun Stuff. Not quite a serious discussion.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Its itchy.

Real men grow massive beards. Size matters. If you're Santa fucking Claus status, you're going to get pussy left right and center.

Neckbeards are... well neckbeards, unkempt shut-ins who play RPGs hardcore, wear a fucking fedora, and still live with their mom.

10+ Year Old Account

Lead Singer of danish electroband Veto, Troels Abrahamsen. He used to have longer beard. This type of beard is popular in Denmark.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FHNNNG View Post
    Real men grow massive beards. Size matters. If you're Santa fucking Claus status, you're going to get pussy left right and center.

Beards are actually really inconvenient when kissing. It tickles the nose and is uncomfortable. =(

Personally I have a full beard. I shave the neck though and keep it neat. I do this for 2 reasons. 1) When I was around 10 I actually dislocated and locked my jaw for several minutes. One of the scariest things I'd ever done up to that point in my young life. As a result of this my jaw is permanently off-center just a bit. I've been told by multiple doctors that to fix it would require breaking and resetting the jaw, which I'm definitely not in a hurry to do. 2) My face seemed to stop aging at around 13. Clean shaven I am the youngest looking person in my family despite being middle of the pack age-wise. When I'm clean shaven i get carded, every time without fail. With the beard I at least look my age. So I will not begrudge anyone the use of a beard, neck or otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about some metal beards?

Kerry King of Slayer

or maybe

Johan Hegg of Aman Amarth
    (viking beard FTW, IMO)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blutkind View Post
    this is, by far, the most random topic i have ever seen in this forum.
    I know right! Been reading 50 posts already ¬¬ And I can't even grow a beard yet.. lol.

Men grow beards, boys talk about how good clean shaven is.

15+ Year Old Account
    i have that kind of beard, not very long but awesome it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krid View Post
    This is a true neckbeard. All those ones from the celebs are just regular beards. I also went to high school with this guy.

*snip*
    I wish we could of grown beards like that in my school, if you have any obvious facial hair you'd be sent to the offices and given a crappy razor and some shaving cream and made to shave.

Deleted
    < Long hair
    < Moustache and beard around my mouth

feelsgoodman.jpg

Deleted
    A mans beard is equivalent to a womans make-up. So in other words, don't fucking insult, or mess with it.

Cus my face wont let me grow one!
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    On the contrary, most of the women i know think a man with a bit of hair (stuble or whatever is called) like 2-3 days unshaven but groomed looks the sexiest, so it's just culture probably and what national stereotypes are influencing you.