Deleted

Frame rate issues

Hi all, played the last 2 Beta weekends and everything ran smooth on the lowest settings even though my laptop is outdated. Started playing yesterday though and realised every time I went indoors my fps would drop from ~25 to about 3 which meant I was sometimes fighting in caves with 1-2 fps and it was obviously unplayable.

I just can't think of a reason why it would be fine one minute then not the next. If anything I thought fps would be lower outside. I know the graphic settings have changed a bit and I couldnt find anything about shadows which was the biggest problem for my performance in the Beta.

The other problem is that I try to change my resolution to a normal 1366x768 but it will automatically reset itself to 1280x720. I've asked a few people but nobody can help so far but I was told it's a known problem.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Try posting along with these guys here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=9650

It might provide you some more chance on an 'official' fix/response. Or at least follow the thread /bumping should help tho

Deleted
    Didn't see that thanks