Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviney View Post
    I've never heard them say guild ships were a main focus. Please provide link.
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...capital-ships/

it took me like, 3 seconds with google.

What about guild halls?
    "Player housing/guild halls?
    JO: Guild capital ship highly requested. Maybe at release, if not soon after.
    DE: Ships replace housing for us. No one hangs at Leia's house. Probably won't make it into release."
    Ask A Jedi: At gamescom last year, you dropped a little hint about the possibility of guild capital ships. Is there any update you can give us on that?

James Ohlen: That's definitely on the wish list! Every single one of my senior designers loves that idea. All the way back in 2006 that was brought up in design. I was the mean design manager who was like "we have to finish a game here, we can't have ridiculous features like guild capital ships for launch! and they would say "we can get it in!

The community can know that almost every one of my senior designers is on the side of doing it. I'm pretty sure its eventually going to get in the game, because they'll beat me up until I promote it to the next feature. If it's not in for ship, it will definitely be a patch down the road."

Its in the sticky in this forum. The compiled list of stuff for the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe they had plans to make that available later on, as well as guild spaceships!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Micro-transactions!

/runs
    /hides
    That's the point where I'll quit the game immediately, sell the account, and never look back.