Simple class breakdown chart

http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Class_breakdown

Breaks each advanced class into heals/mdps/rdps/tank

One useful piece of information to add is which ones have long-term crowd control, like the Sorcerer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinRaven View Post
    Not sure where they got the info for the graphs, but from the info I have seen those graphs are pretty far off. The rest of it looks great though.

Deleted
    I wonder where thoose popularity numbers comes from.. Feels very far from what I get the impression of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice guide but as others have said, those popularity numbers are ammusing to say the least.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Not sure where they got the info for the graphs, but from the info I have seen those graphs are pretty far off. The rest of it looks great though.
    If you visit the source of that chart, you'll see that it's months old by now. Think it was made in August or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    If you visit the source of that chart, you'll see that it's months old by now. Think it was made in August or so.
    Yeah, very old, found it ages ago, still thought it was a nice pictoral representation of the otpions.