Not being able to post on the SWTOR forums

Anyone not able to post to any of the SWTOR official site forums. It's been like this since they upgraded the site and forums. If so, what did you do to get access? I get this message.

Name, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'd suggest trying to change your password from the login page (forgot password).

If you do not receive an email at the usual email address, then your account may have issues.

I ended up with (3) SWTOR accounts and one of them has stopped working. But I would note, the one that stopped working had an pre-order code applied while one of the two still work does not. So it's not clear what criteria has been used to adjust accounts.

There have been some members getting warning and suspensions based on what they are saying in their posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having this issue myself too! Been member of forums for a bit of time, but just bought game today. Added my game code into my account to see if that changed anything, but nope still not able to post! Anyone got past this issue yet?
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

wierd,i just make a post on here about that

im gettin the same thing.i tried registering on torhead to and it seemed to not want to,apparently i must have bad luck with star wars tor message boards cuz i cant seem to register with any
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-12-17 at 09:56 PM.

Deleted
    If you do not actually have an active account (you can play), you are not allowed to post on the forums. This is so people who don't own the game bitch can't post for whatever reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by rosslad View Post
    If you do not actually have an active account (you can play), you are not allowed to post on the forums. This is so people who don't own the game bitch can't post for whatever reasons.
    so if i already made a account,but i dont have a actual active account i can play when i do actually get the game how do i make it so were i can post on the forums then

cuz if i would of known that i would of just waited until i actually got the game

Hmmm, I got an active account and since today getting this issue as well.
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

I am getting the exact same issue. I bought the game, resgister on the forums, paid for my sub even says my sub will be billedin Jan so on and so forth but as of Dec 20th I have not been able to view my posts, use the search feature or post on the forums. I have no infractions or bans so why is this not working....

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawnx View Post
    I am getting the exact same issue. I bought the game, resgister on the forums, paid for my sub even says my sub will be billedin Jan so on and so forth but as of Dec 20th I have not been able to view my posts, use the search feature or post on the forums. I have no infractions or bans so why is this not working....
    For me posting still worked some days ago and search was already broken then. Now post does not work anymore either (I also got no infractions or bans whatsoever). I also noticed that since this morning there aren't any new posts on the forums, so maybe a global issue in these forums? ^^

Deleted
    Same here, had an account for a while now, all signed up on the forums and all 5 ticks for the game, been posting abit about q times on main forums but for some reason today says i cant post?

Perhaps my posting has been a little bit too aggressive

They announced last month that everyone would need to change their passwords in order to log into the forums. Try that but if that fails it could just be the high amount of traffic on the site, I'm in a Q to access the forums atm lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aniaden View Post
    They announced last month that everyone would need to change their passwords in order to log into the forums. Try that but if that fails it could just be the high amount of traffic on the site, I'm in a Q to access the forums atm lol
    Hmmm, I did that password change some while ago already (already before early access). But soon after the "write to forum" problem appeared forums went offline again. So maybe they noticed and are fixing things.

Deleted
    i changed by pass when they told me to, so it cant be that, i can also not post

Same problem here. And I set up a subscription yesterday. All of my codes are applied. I only have 1 account there, etc.

Angry

Same thing here and its been happening since EGA started for me. All my tickets get closed with no resolution or "." in the field. I have an active CE account with everything verified and activated.

Deleted
    Same issue for me. Started after subscribing I think, before that I could post. No logging in issues to the SWTOR site or the game otherwise, just that error when posting.

I called customer service about this. Send an e-mail to bwacommunitysupport at bioware and they will fix it for you. Include your login e-mail in the body and explain the situation. They fixed it within 5 minutes after I sent the e-mail there. (sorry, I can't post the actual e-mail because I am a new user, but you can figure it out)

Solved: I was having the same issue too (account registered, paid for, able to play etc.. but getting same message when trying to post on forums). I went to "My Accont" on the forums page, and edited my avatar on the forum profile settings. I then went back to the forums and tried to post a new thread again, this time it worked and I was able to post.

Could be something to do with making a change on your profile pushes the update... not sure. Try it and see if it works for you guys.

Nope didnt work....