Demonology, Affliction, or Destruction?

This post is about which fights in DS are better for each spec, right now Im rolling with destruction just because I'm comfortable with it, but I am strongly considering switching to one of the other two. I am constantly being out dpsed by warlocks with the other two specs, and i know that Demo is highest on the sims.

Any suggestions?
    most likely drunk and posting

Play what you enjoy and are most comfortable with, you'll probably do more dps that way

But I mainspec destro and go afflic on morchok and the ooze boss due to movement, and gunship and multidot like a boss, though you can BoH the dragon during the fight if you feel like staying destro for that
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like destro for madness because you can BoH the last tentacle in our case b/w two locks we knocked off 7%-10% which is decent also for quick target switches...but honestly i went afflic/destro cuz i just fuking hate what demo has become with the coolest pet we have becoming a buff bich and the endless pet swaps just not my play style

ya, demo is higher in sims, but if u throw ne movement at it, it falls off fast

the 3 specs are so close atm that u should play the style u enjoy and learn how to maximize it