Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

what's up with no heal intensive raids

I'm a healer my self and do quite a bit raiding and the more I do the more board I get no one takes tp much damage.... Anyone else think they should add more bosses that actually need allot of heals or have a boss or 2 like they had in WOLK and I don't count the boss in bwd he's a joke

How do you guys feal about this?

Deleted
    Have you tried Ultraxion on heroic yet? You're in for a treat.

Tried DS hard modes yet? I guess not.

yorshaj 25hc pre nerf or go ultraxion now.

whining about no healing intensive bosses while not even progressing on hcs

I start heroic ds this week

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    bring less healers then and if your doing LFR then I dunno just eh no...
    I'm raiding 10 mans and we are progressing heroic modes atm and in my opinion its pretty rough on the healers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Deleted
    The way i look at it, its a healers raid instance where we have to do the hard job and DPS needs to pull big numbers.
    Which is awesome tho as its the last tier of this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    The way i look at it, its a healers raid instance where we have to do the hard job and DPS needs to pull big numbers.
    Sums up my experience with heroics modes pretty well so far.

All I can say is "ROFL" @ OP - criticising DS being 'easy' when he hasn't done HM yet...

Prepare to be in for a shock, is all I 'll leave this at, as a healer.

Two healing yor'sahj, zono'ozz or any amount of healers on ultraxion should give you a treat

So you have done shannox normal, and in 4.3 the first 4 in LFR? I mean how can you even try to start a discussion which is based on no experience and pure guesses in your wildest dreams?

Deleted
    are you 10 man or 25,
    in 10 there is less aoe healing required per healer but as there are less people to hit with each aoe heal it is sorta balanced out.
    25 needs more due to the whole "heals more than x number" thing SOME heals are effected by or how some things have a cap on how many they get

eg holy radiance does less when it heals more people in 10 man barely any less per person but in a 25 stack it's quite a bit less for more overall healing done as more people but less felt by each individual.

chain heal in 10 man heals 40% of the raid per cast
    chain heal in a 25man heals 30% of the raid per cast.
    <example not perfect numbers>

small things which is generaly covered by having more healers but depending on howm any you take for a fight ( due to more strict dps requirmetns for 25) can mean more or less healing.

LFR is a joke; there's nothing to heal and not much to DPS or avoid either.

(Which is probably why every Hagara I have been in for has been killed by 6-7 people since everyone else died to ice waves).

10+ Year Old Account
    It really is a shame you didn't get to see Yor'sajh 25 pre-nerf before they turned it into the joke that it is now. That fight was probably the most excruciating fight to heal I've ever seen.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Are you 3 healing 10m regulars?

I would agree LFR is ez as a normal heroic healing..... DS from my experience on reg is EZ..... I put this on the wrong track do you remember the bo

---------- Post added 2011-12-14 at 12:25 PM ----------

Boss that all the healers had to heal the dragon

Do you mean healer focused or heal intensive? Because warlord is very healer intensive with the black phase and ultraxion is healer focused with the crystals.
    Not to mention the whole raid on heroic seems pretty difficult to heal
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

Quote Originally Posted by shanlon View Post
    Healer focused
    You said heal intensive in your thread title. If you're looking for a fight that has a healing-centric mechanic like Dreamwalker, then I'd argue that Ultraxion is all about the healers, and that the absorb mechanic on Spine makes it a "healing focused" fight.