Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...

Like in every question involving the community the only answer is simple: Be decent yourself.

Be ready to lose Rolls on the Gear you need. Be ready to lose rolls to people who don´t pull their weight. Be ready to lose to people rolling for their buddies. Be ready to lose to people who will keep the tokens at ransom in case another item they might need would drop.

But just refrain from doing it yourself. Lower your expectations. Look at it as a second chance. Remember the gear is inferior to everything in normal mode or for valorpoints. Remember you will most probably do it over and over again anyway, just because you´ve done the 5 mans til you puked. Don´t use lfr for the loot. Use it for fun.

Just be kind and gentle. Being choleric ruins the raid for everybody, no matter if you do 30% more damage than number two. Explain the fight to people who haven´t done it before. Answer their questions, don´t ragequit if somebody dies to the same stuff over and over again. You´ll complete lfr way smoother and mor relaxed, when you stop worrying about the loot. Everyone is happier when all these stupid feuds will cease to exist.

Deleted
    I do sometimes feel like i've earnt loot over others sometimes. I often see people not pulling their weight winning loot over me and others that do, but at the end of the day rng is rng so it's not the end of the world.

Idea for LFR, what if the 100+ roll bonus was given to people that have a 90% activity? There are ways to track use of global cooldowns and so on, people who are in LFR to see content (bullshit reason given by blizzard who just want's to feed the crybaby bads) will still see content and those who perform their class correctly will be rewarded with gear.

Myself I've lost 3 tier heads for my main character to retribution paladins doing 1/4 of the dps I'm doing, failing at all the mechanics (not that there are many in LFR) and have shit uptime on basic class/spec mechanics and no meassurable skill what so ever.

I'm scared thinking about the future if bads think it's ok to be bads and don't give a crap what they're doing. LFR was a huge mistake imo, should've been delayed untill MoP... the system has/had obvious faults, the need/greed system was terrible and the way every fight is dumbed down to a point where me and a friend queued as dps in full healer gear/spec and outdpsed half the dpsers?

Letting people see content that's dumbed down is okay, but when the newest RAID requires a lower dps than the two previous NERFED normal raids? please... Ultraxion LFR I had a fail group that averaged 19k dps (not including tanks/healers or my guildies). when I and my guildies died because both tanks went into the normal realm at the same time and the 4 of us that was top on threat after tanks got instagibbed they lost the 40k+ dps we did each. This was all in the very start of the fight and the battle resses didn't come because they saved for tanks (fair enough, lfr logic) when it was 10seconds left on the enrage timer they killed him. when a group averages 19k dps in a fight where there's NO movement AT ALL and kill the boss there's something just plainly wrong. 19k dps average was lower than what some BWL bosses normal required and they had mechanics to worry about aswell...

Showing people content is again ok, giving them rewards for being terrible and not urging them on to become better is NOT!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I guess sometimes people ask if another player would be willing to pass over the item. When I am on my alt and I feel that I won an item over a very well performing player who seems to be a main I consider giving it to him/her. In all honesty I did that only once and I knew the guild of the player I passed the item to, but still my point is that if you genuinely need the item and are a big asset to the raid others might give the loot to you.
    On Madness of Deathwing LFR one healer traded me the healing mace. I didn't know the player, he/she was from another server and I was completly stunned, I didn't even ask for it.

Deleted
    Had the same sort of, a week ago, won the strenght dps trinket (78 str x 10) and had some DK whispering me with some sob story if i wouldn't hand it over to his friend who was on trial in their guild and he really wanted him/her to pass the gear requirement.