I'm sorry, but someone has to say it.

Ignorantly and incorrectly labeling this as a horrible mmo launch, is it out of a desire for the game to fail; is it a sense of entitlement lingering from blizzard, even though both developers names start with a B they couldn't be farther apart, if not one of these what is it?
    Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

People on the internet complaining about a video game and its development team? Inconceivable!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im glad to have heard your fantastic opinion on this matter. Thank you. I have nothing to say but it certainly isnt as good as rifts launch from what im hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    so you had to be the first person qqing about tor qqers? i see this is gonna be a constructive thread.

Without reading what forum this was in, I thought this was about Cataclysm xD

DAMN YOU, FRONTPAGE BOX!!!

Haven't tried TOR, no desire to, no desire to bash it either. To each their own.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unrealistic expectations lead to irrational behavior.

I am a Jedi! I will simply meditate until my time has come and endure this hardship like a man.
    I like sandwiches

It's actually an honest desire to understand their motives,
    Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

10+ Year Old Account
    So all he's doing is complaining about naysayers? Moving on. : /

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Im glad to have heard your fantastic opinion on this matter. Thank you. I have nothing to say but it certainly isnt as good as rifts launch from what im hearing.
    The game hasn't launched yet. A very small fraction of the community is online playing right now, just like the beta testers. Give it a week when it actually opens up to everyone before passing judgement.

At least EA Is a good way to test the server's stability. I would expect the servers to be more stable at launch, I hope.

Rift launch was excellent, IF you didn't care what server you played on. If your guild had decided to roll on what turned out to be a high pop server, and your guild was too stubborn to change servers, then you might have endured 4+ hour queues. I can't blame Trion for that.

This launch seems to be going extremely well from what I've heard and seen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Making a counter one of these threads is nearly as bad as creating an account just to make a trolling thread. All it does is inspire more stupidity and anger from random trolls.